Chapter 9 | Maurauders & Friends

-Not Edited Fully-

Hey whories, I missed y'all. How's life treating you?

Don't be a quiet reader or I'll kiss you I swear to god.

chapter song aesthetic:
She's My Collar (feat. Kali Uchis) ~ Gorillaz / Kali Uchis

 Kali Uchis) ~ Gorillaz / Kali Uchis☾

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Solara Steward

"Sev I don't think it's working" I currently have some weird elixir on my arm that he thinks is going to help somehow. "Well no shit, Sunny" he groans.

"Reparifors" he flicks his wand trying a spell. In an instant the wounds are filled with poison, just like before. "Ah fuck" I groan in pain when I feel the effects of the poison seeping deeper in my wounds.

"Shit you were serious" the motherfucker mutters, "Did you think I was lying?" I ask rather rudely.

"Not so much lie, as uncertain?" he asks more than states.

"Ok, well make it stop" I begin to get impatient from the pain.

"Glacius" the ice instantly cools the burning sensation down. Sev starts "It's like your mark is", "rejecting magic." I finish his sentence. "Drink this. I'll do some research and see if I can figure this out." he hands me a potion that will supposedly help the pain.

Quickly downing the potion I turn to Sevs, "Thank you Sevs. I'll see you tomorrow" I walk out of his office and quickly check the time, 0:15. Well shit it's past curfew. I start walking towards the dorms only to run into someone, literally. My clumsy ass falls to the ground, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was-" I finally look up to see the friendly face of another Maurader friend I consider family, Aunt Minnie.

"Merlin's beard, I was beginning to wonder when we'd run into eachother" she helps me up to my feet. I follow her into her office when she walks off. After locking the door, she walks up and hugs me, "I'm so happy you're here Sunny" she finally speaks.

"Me too, I just wish it were under different circumstances" I speak truthfully.

Minnie has always been like my mother figure. She always made sure to set time aside to catch up with me whenever I would stay with my uncles. I've always found it hard to lie to, what I call, Maurauders & Friends: RiRi, Moony, Sevs, Minnie, & DumDum. My extended family, if you will. I truly am blessed to have such caring and powerful people in my corner.

"Now what on earth are you doing roaming the halls at this time Sunny?" Professor mode activated.

"Sevs was helping me out with a little problem" I tell her the half truth.

"Alright, get to bed before anyone else sees you" she sends me off.

Walking into my dorm room I try not to wake Pansy, in hopes she won't notice I was gone. "Solara?" I freeze in my tracks, "This is a dream, I'm nothing but a figment of your imagination" I slowly walk backwards towards my bed.