Chapter 11 | You Are Mistaken

-Not Edited Fully-

Hey babes, what's going on in your life today? Comment bitch or I'll steal your dog

chapter song aesthetic:
2 on (feat. ScHoolboy Q) ~ Tinashe / ScHoolboy Q

 ScHoolboy Q) ~ Tinashe / ScHoolboy Q☾

Solara Steward

"Moons I'm leaving!" I shout for him. He comes running down the stairs barreling into me with a hug.

"Ok be safe, I love you, thank you for this weekend" he says in one breath kissing my forehead. I giggle at his good mood, "I love you too and you don't need to thank me" I tell him.

I walk into Hogwarts right before lunch. After putting my things back I walk into the dining hall and spot my friends. I walk up to them hoping none of them will ask questions as to where I was. "Hey Pans" I sit next to my new best friend. "Bitch where the hell were you all weekend" well I guess it was wishful thinking.

"I had some family stuff I had to deal with" I tell her truthfully until ferret boy butts in.

"I don't believe you" the insufferable child says.

"I don't care what you believe Malfoy" I glare at him.

"I'll figure out what you're hiding" I doubt that.

Pansy and I are walking from Creatures right now, while she's filling me in on all the drama that happened while I was gone

Pansy and I are walking from Creatures right now, while she's filling me in on all the drama that happened while I was gone. "He kicked her out?" I asked while practically crying from laughing so hard.

"Yeah, she came out crying it was so funny" apparently this girl is who Pansy's ex cheated on her with, so we don't like her.

"I'll see you at lunch, I gotta get to Dark Arts" I tell her, "Ok have fun with Draco" she runs off. So much fun.

I find my seat next to Draco trying to ignore his presence before he speaks, "I get the vibe you don't like me" does he have a brain?

"No really?" I ask dramatically, "What makes you think such things" he chuckles deeply.