Chapter 4

You and Light were checking the number of victims that died yesterday while L was drinking coffee. You suddenly heard your phone ringing.

"Ring, rin-"

"hello, who is this?" The call was from an unsaved number.

"I'm Jake, your brother's friends" A hurried voice said from the other side of the phone." And your brother, he-"

"What happened to him?" you said,
cutting him.

"Please just come to the Tokyo hospital"

"Tokyo hospital?" you said without realizing that the phone was already disconnected. You started panting with fear as you rushed outside. L and Light went after you.

"(Y/n), where are you going?" Light asked.

"My brother, h-he is in the hospital"

"We will come with you" L said as he waved to a taxi. Light messaged Aizawa to look after the work he was managing at the time.

-

"The patient is in room 145 on floor number 6." the receptionist informed you after checking the patient list on the computer. The three of you rushed to the 6th floor.

You saw Ray standing with a nurse beside the door of room number 145. You asked Ray about your brother.

"Well, he is fine.By that I mean he is surely gonna survive. But the doctors are checking his condition and he probably got a lot of fractures."

"How did this happen?" The other nurses stared at you and signed you to lower your voice.

"He got into an accident while coming to the university this morning."

"A-accide-?" you got a flashback of your parents death. "Will he be okay?" you asked as your voice started to tremble and tears rolled down your cheek. You almost fell on the floor but Light catched you. He rubbed you back to comfort you.

"(Y/n), they told you that he will survive.Don't worry." Light said

"But- but-" you ran out of words as you were really terrified of what will happen next. The nurse made you sit on a chair nearby.

"Where is he right now?" L asked Ray.

"This room" he pointed to room number 145. "The doctors are doing an X-ray check on his bones right now, soon we will get the results of it" L nodded.

-

After a few minutes you stopped crying and came into your normal state. You tried to act calm but your heart was beating so loudly that when you put your hand on your chest, you can feel your quick heartbeats. You completed all the formalities of the hospital.
Light was inside the room in which your brother was kept and had been taking care of the situation. L was sitting next to you but he didn't start a conversation. Instead he gave you some space. The atmosphere of the hospital was quite tense. You were exhausted from the work last night so put your forearm on your eyes to rest.

"Hey (Y/n), get up. Your brother just gained consciousness" you heard L saying before you opened your eyes after forty-five minutes. It was a dreamless nap. You stood up and ran to the room.

"Hi" your brother said with a smile. You didn't respond, you just simply went up to him and gave him a tight hug. Then you lightly hit him on the head. "Ouch.What was that for?" he asked.

"For worrying your elder sister, for making her cry. Can't you drive safely and take your life seriously? Is it that hard for you, or do you intentionally try to worry everyone?"

"Oh come on. I know how much
worried you are  and how much you cried for me.",he said jokingly.

"She actually cried a lot." L said. He didn't get the humor even though your brother was clearly laughing.

"And you must be..?" asked your brother as he drank a glass of water.

"He is Ryuzaki. My co-worker" you answered. "And that is Light, he is also my co-worker." you pointed to Light.

"Nice to meet you guys. I never thought I would meet my sister's friends in a condition like this. Thank you for coming here with (Y/n)."

"No, that's not an issue" Light said with a friendly smile.

The doctors entered the room to do some more X-ray tests so you had to leave the room.You were glad to see that your brother is ok.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey everyone.Hope you enjoyed this chapter. LIKE. If u have any idea in your mind that may improve this story, comment about it. Arigato, Bie bie..!