something about rami

after john and george had their peaceful smoke, the men returned back to the main grounds where they were met with jenny, pattie, and cynthia.

"boys! just the people we wanted to see. do you guys want to go on a triple date tonight?" cynthia asked clasping her hands together.

"uhm sure, but whose the third couple?" john asked, looking over the three women.

"it's me! donovan will be my plus one." jenny smiled sheepishly.

"great!" john smiled.

"george? are you up for it?" cynthia smiled, her face full of hopefulness.

even though george was physically there, mentally he was thinking about rami. cynthias question tore him from his thoughts as he returned his chocolate eyes to the shorter female, "what'd you say cyn?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"i said, do you want to go on a triple date tonight?" she repeated, folding her arms.

"oh sure." he smiled looking over at pattie, who searched the ground.

"you alright pats?" george asked, walking towards his wife.

cynthia smiled a bit while glancing at george walking over to pattie. pattie glanced up a bit and shrugged as george gently kissed her cheek,

"well whatever you're going through, it's fine. we're going out on a triple date tonight, that should be loads of fun, yeah?" he smiled as she nodded.

as everyone was conversing, rami made her way to the group, and of course, george became distracted. she cleared her throat and stood in front of the group, "alright everyone, class is starting now." she widely smiled while george glanced her up and down.

luckily, no one saw that, except for rami. she blushed and looked down as she turned around leading the group to the area where the class was being held. as everyone was walking, paul, jane, maureen, ringo, and donovan joined them.

"we had just landed this morning.." jane explained indistinctly to cynthia as the two women walked together in the back.

"who's the bird?" paul winked towards john.

"her name is rami. george is hardcore crushing on her." john whispered in a laugh.

"she's bloody gorgeous. so i don't blame george for liking her." paul laughed, checking her out.

"she's the maharishi's daughter." john smiled while paul made an 'ok' sign with his hand.

"how much longer ritchie? my feet hurt." maureen complained while she held ringos hand.

"i dunno maur, we just got here." ringo replied looking around at all the beautiful scenery.

finally, rami stopped as a big smile crept it's way all over her face, "we're here!"

everyone stopped as they looked up to see a beautifully placed waterfall covered with gigantic stones, plants, and flowers of all sorts. rami smiled to herself and turned around, facing the group, "welcome everyone to my meditation spot. the water hits the stones perfectly, in which then the water ricochets off the stones, hitting you just a wee bit. it's beautiful and so refreshing." she dreamily sighed as george blushed heavily,

"that's beautiful." jenny smiled.

"thank you! anyways, everyone pick a stone, and sit criss cross." rami grinned while everyone picked a stone and sat down.

"ok first off, close your eyes," she spoke as everyone closed their eyes, "release any tension you have either with yourself or with someone else. the bad energy you have harvested inside of yourself, let it go right here right now. you came to india for answered questions, for guidance, for a chance to do something different. not for you to argue with your spouses," this part made pattie crack open an eye, glancing at george, who was just sitting there listening intently. rami looked over everyone as she smiled, continuing where she left off,

"good you're all good at paying attention. now, once you formed that negative energy into a ball, take a deep breath and release it. release it however you please! whether that be through a scream, a cry, a laugh, anyway you see fit. this is a judge free zone and you mustn't ever feel afraid to let your emotions show, no matter the outcome of anything." she spoke profoundly while most of everyone screamed, a few laughed, and a couple cried. pattie was one of those to cry. george was the other one.

"perfect." rami smiled, "your first lesson on letting bad energy go, is done. congratulations guys!"

"thank you." everyone said in unison as she stood up, her tube top showing off her perfectly shaped midriff amazingly. she wore a long skirt and her long wavy hair down her back as her nose ring and dark eyes twinkled in the sunlight. once everyone opened their eyes, john and george, even paul and ringo were besotted with this girl. mainly george. he hadn't paid attention to what she was wearing before the class, but now that it was over, he seemed to drool over her.

"must she wear that?" pattie whispered into cynthias ear.

rami caught that and glanced at pattie, "oh no here we do not whisper. we don't believe in gossiping, we either say it aloud or don't say it all."

this made maureen and jane furrow their brows together, as well as pattie, "well what if it's a private topic and we don't feel like speaking aloud?" pattie questioned, cocking an eyebrow.

rami cleared her throat, "oh- well then uhm-." she ignored the question and walked off the stone carefully.

"follow me guys. next, is a course on our God, Krishna." she beamed while everyone got off the stones, following after rami.

once everyone walked, cynthia answered patties question, "no she doesn't have to wear such revealing clothes. i mean look at what we're wearing in comparison to her." she reasoned.

"oh well. i think george really likes her." pattie sighed.

"don't let it get to you pats! he's coming out with us tonight, not her." cynthia smiled.

"yeah you're right. i love you cyn." pattie admitted. cynthia grinned at her,

"and i love you too pat." she winked.

rami led the group to a prayer circle as she sat down, placing both feet on either leg. she smirked over everyone while george sat down closely next to her. pattie rolled her eyes a bit while she sat closely to jenny.

"for this exercise, we suggest sitting beside your spouse or partner george." rami giggled while george grew red out of embarrassment,

"oh i'm sorry." he whispered while pattie smirked a bit. he made his way over to pattie as he sat a few inches away from her.

"good!" rami clapped while clearing her throat, "well as you probably guessed i'm hindu. and hinduism is noted as one of the oldest religions out there." she smiled proudly. everyone oohed and ahhed at that while george sat still, smiling at what he was about to learn.

she went on and on about hinduism when finally she was talking a bit about Krishna's 16,000 wives, "he wanted to give each woman an honorable life. one where no one was able to mock them. it's sweet actually. he was caring. i'm sure some issues were adrift, but overall it's very sweet." she grinned, glancing up at the sky.

all it took was george to hear that when something clicked in his head. it was here he wore a gigantic smile and glanced at rami, but not as his instructor, as someone he was willing to make 'one of his 16,000 wives'.