dark sweet lady

george walked along the streets downing drink after drink. what was he doing to his marriage with pattie? why was he willingly throwing away the best fucking thing that could have ever happened to him?.

pattie walked towards the front door of friar park, sliding her gold jewel ring off before bursting into tears. was she done? was she about to abandon a few years of marriage just because of georges mood swings?! she didn't know. she just knew her feelings were hurt and she wanted to get far the fuck away from george. so, she packed a bag and went on her merry way.

**
george at this point had drunkenly stumbled into a bar. his breath was rotten, his mood was short tempered, he was a mess.

he slipped beside a woman with dark hair. she looked to be mexican as george smirked to himself, "you're pretty." he slurred as the woman looked at him,

"oh uh thanks." the woman replied while eyeing up a drunk george. he blushed at her and smiled, the stench of alcohol traveling through the air,

"what's your name?" he smiled softly.

"olivia, yours?"

"george." he smiled, "sorry for my breath. i'm obviously a bit drunk." he grinned.

"you don't say." she chuckled.

"hey look uhm id let to get to know you more so uhm here's my number." he winked before trying to stand up before passing out on the floor completely.

olivia gasped and helped him up as their dark eyes met. she heavily blushed as she looked down, "u-uhmm..your wife must be very lucky." she smiled

"oh, i'm not married! but your boyfriend must be pretty lucky." he grinned.

"i uh-i uh- i uh don't actually have a boyfriend." olivia admitted.

george gasped as he pulled olivia closer to him as he kissed her hard. she kissed back as they both stumbled into the bar bathroom.

george hoisted her up as he latched his lips to her collarbone. she let out a satisfied moan as he immediately stripped them both and slid in fast.

she began to moan as he shushed her moving faster and faster.

once the two finished he set her down and went on his way out of the bar forgetting he had given olivia his number.

**
pattie drove and drove until she went into a convenience store where a man with short dark hair and blue eyes stared her down.

he blushed to himself as she spoke, "hi, what's your name?" she grinned.

"timothy, yours?" he winked.

"patricia. when's your birthday?" she smirked blushing softly.

"u-uhm may 13, 1951, yours?" he smiled.

"march 17, 1944." she grinned, looking the boy over and over.

"are you a virgin? because you're looking at me like you're not." he stated

"and you'd be correct." she smirked.

"so uhm, what's it like?" he asked

"wait a minute...how old are you?!" pattie asked as he laughed,

"i'm 17 lady. how old are you?"

"i'm 24." pattie grinned.

"hot! i've always liked older women." he winked.

"yeah but i don't like younger guys, sorry." she shrugged and walked out.

**
george was over what had happened between him and olivia, but clearly she wasn't. and oh how things were only going to get worse from here on out.