suspicions

george pouted as he followed behind pattie, "patricia, are you sure you're ok?" he asked as she nodded a bit,

"of course george. matter of fact, i haven't been better." she winked, smiling to herself.

"are you seeing someone else?" he blatantly asked.

she nearly burst out into laughter as she placed her hands on her hips, "bit brave of you to assume such a thing! of course i'm not." she rolled her eyes, chuckling.

"so no?" he repeated softly.

"why? would that help your ego?" she questioned, her eyebrow arched.

"what has gotten into you pats? you're acting very hostile. i don't like it." he spoke softly.

i guess she was. she liked pissing him off though. it was fun to lie to him and see him not know a fucking thing. but he was just as guilty. for he was lying straight to her face as well. all pattie did was shake her head and smile,

"george, you're my husband. i only went shopping." she grinned, her bunny toothed grin becoming prominent.

"you and this shopping! where's the bags then?" he croaked out.

"listen to yourself george. now, if you'd excuse me i have some shopping to do." she smiled.

"it's 11:30 pm, you're not going anywhere. cuddle with me." he insisted as she stopped dead in her tracks.

"why? so you can wake up tomorrow hating me more than you did the other day? no thank you. i'm going out for a while and please stop interrogating me. i'm your wife, not a criminal." she scowled walking out the door as george stood there, feeling defeated.

**
she shook her head as george opened the door, "i swear patricia anne boyd if i find out that you're cheating on me, it's FUCKING over!"

"relax, ill be back later. i'm just going for some fresh air. don't wait up for me." she smiled as she started her orange mini cooper.

george sighed to himself as he closed the door locking it. he had some suspicions, but he wasn't going to let patties strange behavior ruin his infidelities. he cracked open some orange juice as he chugged it down, grabbing his keys. he decided to go find a stray woman.

**
pattie thought maybe george was suspicious of her behavior and in a way, she was suspicious of his. at this point, however, she was certain he was cheating. she just couldn't bring herself to accept it, so she ignored it as best as she could.

she knew exactly what she set out to do that night. she also knew she had decided against going on the vacation with twiggy and justin. she decided to stay back and, well, 'shop.' pattie drove up to a bar as she parked her car, hopping out. she walked into the bar perusing the many men that lay in front of her. she settled on another darker skinned man.

"hello there." she smiled, slipping beside him.

"hey there pretty lady." he grinned, glancing her up and down.

"i'm patricia, but please call me pattie." she grinned, holding her hand out as the younger man shook it,

"darryl." he smirked, "what brings you here?"

"just a lonely girl on a lonely night, you?" pattie blushed ordering a scotch with extra whiskey.

"woah, that's a strong drink. i'm just here for the fun." he winked.

"what? you don't think a girl like me can handle something that strong?" she smirked as he shook his head,

"no. you look like you can handle anything." he smirked as she leapt forward kissing him roughly. he kissed back as she downed her drink pulling him into a room.