PREFACE

PREFACE

I do not own any of the Harry Potter Characters. I do not own the Harry Potter franchise. I do not own the Harry Potter world. The only characters that I do own are the original characters; Cassiopeia Black, Nicole Mun and other Original Characters I might add throughout the story. Timelines, places and facts could be altered to be suitable for the story. This is MY interpretation of the story. Since there is barely any information on Tom Riddles time at Hogwarts, the characters could differ from their canon characteristics. This story will be a creative outlet. PLEASE do correct me on writing or grammar mistakes. If you have any questions about the story, message me privately. 

If you hadn't read the summary of this story, here are some WARNINGS to keep in mind while reading.

This story will contain VULGAR language, it will contain VIOLENCE and GORE. It is an IDEOLOGICALLY SENSITIVE story, meaning there will be talk of religion, political, social or other beliefs. Characters might have statements that would suit such beliefs. I am merely the author. There will be mention of DEATH.

THE 18+ WARNING IS APPLIED WITH REASON.

Take care of yourselves and watch out for content triggers.

I hope you enjoy this story!