0.1

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ANASTASIAS POV
beck's RV, 6:00 AM

"WHAT WAS I THINKING?" i say when i see a naked man beside me and his arms around my waist. that naked man being beck oliver.

i try to get out of his hold but it's too strong.
"going somewhere?" a husky voice speaks out before i slowly look at his face.

"beck..i have to go" i say knowing we have school today.

"no you don't." he says. "yes i do."

"why?" he asks with his eyebrows furrowed. "well probably because we have school today and i dont want anyone to think that something is going on between us if we skip school or arrive at the same time."

"but there is something going on between us. " beck says. "and do you want them to know? you want jade to know? this is why we should end whatever this is." i say standing up looking for my underwear and clothes.

"but i don't want this to end." he says. i sigh knowing nothing i'll say will change anything.

"i'm going and that's final beck. i also have to cover up the marks you left on me. see you at school" i say before going out the door of his RV.

FAST FORWARD.
hollywood arts, 8:00 AM

"hiiii nat!" a very happy cat says. "hey cat! what's up!" before i open my locker to put the makeup i used to cover up beck's marks and i also put on a scarf but it was thin. so even though they might suspect me having marks on my neck the won't see anything because of the makeup.

"nothing! just wanted to say hiiii" she says. "ohh okay well since you're already here why don't we head to sikowitz's class together?" "sure! let's go!"

sikowitz's classroom, 8:05 AM

"is everyone here?" sikowitz asks. "yup." the class responds.

"alrighty then! let's get started!" sikowitz says

"so today is the day we will know who was cast for the school play!" "okay so anastasia and beck will be the lead for this play. robbie will be a billionaires son and the rest please just read the paper because i am too lazy to read all of it."

janitors closet, 9:10 AM

"so we'll be partners on the play." beck says "yup." i say. "are you excited? i mean you'll get to do all the things you love doing, you know singing, dancing and acting!" "

and i don't know what happened after that because next thing i knew his lips was pressed on mine.

————
hi! this is the first chapter of everytime! hope u enjoyed!! please don't forget to vote! :)