0.3

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

beck's RV, 7:16 PM

ANASTASIA KNOCKED ON THE DOOR OF BECKS RV, to reveal a shirtless beck.

"really?" anastasia says "oh come on! don't pretend you don't like it." beck says in a teasing tone.

"yeah, yeah. where's my burgers?" anastasia asks before she goes in his RV. "they are right here." revealing five burgers and two buckets of fries.

after seeing the food, anastasia swore she wanted to kiss beck. so that's what she did.

"i hope that your stay here is-" beck got cut off with anastasia smashing her lips with his.

"woah." beck says. "let's eat!" anastasia replies excited.

FAST FORWARD.

"ugh! i'm soooo full!" anastasia exclaims. "i mean you ate two burgers and a bucket of fries all by yourself. who wouldn't get full?" beck says. "oh shut up!" she replies.

"listen, i wanted to talk to you about something." beck says with a nervous grin on his face. "sure, talk to me" anastasia replies, curious.

"i wanted to talk about what the deal between the two of us is." beck says. "what do you mean by that?" anastasia asks.

"i'm talking about what we are to each other. like are we gonna just be like this forever? will we ever take the next step?" he says.

"are you referring to the next step as in, boyfriend and girlfriend?" she replies.

"um. yeah" beck says nervously. "i mean, i think it would be great. you know having you as my boyfriend. i don't know if you knew but i had a huge crush on you like a year ago. but you were still with jade so of course i didn't say anything. speaking of jade do you think she'll be okay with this?" anastasia asks, worried.

"i mean knowing jade, you really don't know how she'll react." beck says and anastasia agrees.

"sooo... are you like my boyfriend now?" anastasia asks. "yup girlfriend." before beck smashes his lips with hers.

————————
they are a couple now! yaaay! pls don't forget to vote!