0.5

"beg for it."

"please, please i want you."

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

BECK and anastasia knew what they had was wrong. but it was just too good to give up. so far, them being a couple has been nothing but pure bliss. bliss. that's the only word they could describe it. from feeding each other strawberries to steamy makeouts, it was safe to say they were both satisfied.

all they needed to do was tell the rest of the group. and they didn't know if they were ready to do just that. they were torn on either telling them or just stay in this little bubble they had created.

"when do you think it's time to tell the others?" anastasia said to beck while they were lying down watching harry potter.

"soon." beck replies before giving anastasia a kiss on the forehead. "how soon?" anastasia asks nervously.

"my love, please. we'll worry about this when the time comes. until then let's enjoy each other in this little bubble we have created for ourselves."

that was enough for anastasia's nerves to calm down.

★★★

"oh, baby! please."

just a couple hours after their little tiny argument, here were the two. in bed with no clothing. their legs entangled.

"i want to hear you say it."

"say what?"

"you know what."

"i don't." she says with a hint of playfulness in her eyes.

"anastasia.." beck says with a warning tone.

"ok fine. i want you. inside me. now."

★★★★

this is so cringe sorry haha