0.2

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

" i don't know."

"it's okay that you don't know."

" but you deserve an answer."

" i can wait. for you i would wait a thousand years."

"but that's so many."

" i know i'm poor. i know i don't have much to offer, but i do love you."

"because i'm beautiful?"

" i don't love you because you're beautiful. you're beautiful because i love you."

"AND SCENE CUT!"

—————

ANASTASIA WOULD NEVER ADMIT IT, but when beck said those lines to her. her heart skipped a beat.

"alright everyone, let's take a break. anastasia and beck! that was great!" sikowitz said before he went out of the black box theater.

"so what are you doing tonight?" beck asks. "why do you wanna know?"

"why? is it wrong to ask my friend what she's doing tonight?"

anastasia knows why he was asking. he wanted her to come over and do the same thing all over again.

"but we were just together last night? we need to take a break beck. and these hickeys aren't going anywhere anytime soon so if you could, please try and refrain yourself."

"aw, that's sad. i was gonna order some burgers and fries and watch harry potter movies. what a shame."

beck knew anastasia's weak spot. which was burgers, fries and harry potter movies. he knew she could never resist them. no matter how hard she tried.

"oh come on! you know i can't resist that." anastasia said in an annoyed tone.

"that's why i said it." beck says before he goes out of the black box theater, grinning.

———————
i'll try to make the chapters longer! i just don't have much ideas at the moment! if you do have ideas please do leave them in the comments! and i will be starting to write in third persons pov from now on :)