~1~ First meeting

A\N: This is my first time writing on this app so pls be nice and NO hatred in the comments pls and thank you...
NO HATRED TO MY CARE BEAR PHOTO!!!>:(
I WUV CARE BEARSSSS UwU
ENJOY!!!!!
(When a character is speaking a different language their words will be in this font)

END OF A\N

3rd person's Pov

  Sakura lay in her bed. Asleep. She was dreading this day for awhile now and it was finally here. Her fresh new start to her new school. New friends. New teachers. New everything. She hated it. But she hated a lot of things.

Sakura's Pov

  That sound... Its familiar but I can't tell what it is. The sound got louder and louder until-

  I shot up, Awake. Today was the day I would start my new school. I looked at the clock, it read: 7:27. OH NO... I jumped out of bed almost tripping on the clothes i had set out the night before for this terrible day to come...

Josies Pov

  My mom bursts into my room which on the door had a 'Keep out' sign. "MOM CAN'T YOU READ", I groan at this smiling and giddy lady in front of me. " I can't help it my baby's starting her second year of high school ", Josies mom beamed with pride. " mom can you please get out now I HAVE to get ready", I look this woman dead in the eyes and smile like a bratty child. "Tch...", Is all she say before smiling and leaving the room.

  I got up with a stretch. I walked to my bathroom and looked in the mirror while leaning on the sink. My eyes straining as the light burned to much to keep them open. Closing my eyes I reach my hands to feel for the little knobs to turn on the water. Turning them on I get my hands wet and rub them on my face. Blinking for some time I can finally open them fully without burning them with the light. Time to shower.

Time skip(after shower)

3rd persons pov

  Walking to the closet Josie grabs a shirt hanging on the side of her bed and slips it on. It was her dads. He gave it to Josie for her thirteenth birthday. Before her parents got divorced. But she doesn't think about it to much she still gets birthday and Christmas presents. She still calls him, although her mother doesn't like her to.

  Getting dressed in a black oversized T-shirt with baggy blue jeans and my usual converse I looks at myself in the mirror and smiled. I was ready. Grabbing my bag I made my way out of my bedroom door and down the stairs without tripping over my little brothers toy this time.

 Grabbing my bag I made my way out of my bedroom door and down the stairs without tripping over my little brothers toy this time