~3~Feelings

A\N: Heyy Luvs!!!! The picture above is Josie. I couldn't find a better pic so I just went with what I got. PICTURE ISN'T MINE!!!!! AND CARE BEAR PHOTOS ARE COMING!!!!
Wait- you know what I'll just sneak some photos in here cause I'm evil >:) ANYWAYS BYEEEEE AND ENJOY!!!!

When the characters are speaking a different language this will be the font the words are in.

END OF A\N

MWAH HAHAHAHA>:)

MWAH HAHAHAHA>:)

Josie's Pov

   NO!!! I'm supposed to hate her. Right??
I kept thinking about those words all the way home. Do I hate her? Honestly I didn't know. Maybe. Maybe not. My feelings are weird. I chuckle at the thought. Time to go home and explain myself to why I'm late. This was going to be a rough night.

  I walk through the door to my house and close it quietly. I tip toe into the kitchen hang my bag up when suddenly-

Slap!

   My cheek stings. I put a hand on it and it hurts. I turn around and see Jonathan. My mom's boyfriend. He's probably drunk again. I thought. Wait. What time did he come here? Was tommy left alone with this bastard all day? He better not have touched him. All these thoughts kept flooding into my brain. "That little brat is upstairs crying...Go shut him up", Jonathan slurs his words. Yep. He's drunk. I make my way out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my brothers room. I press my ear up against the door to hear sobbing. Anger boils inside of me and I open the door. Tommy was sprawled out on the floor, curled into a ball. His eyes were red and puffy from the crying. He looks at me and scrambles to his feet. He hugs me, burying his face into my shirt. "Hey bud it's okay I'm here", I hug him back while petting his hair. I pulled away and held onto his shoulders while I examined him. Face looks good. No bruises, cuts, scratches. I thought as I kept on looking. Then I saw it. Visible to the naked eye. A dark blue bruise on his collar bone. I needed to see if there was more. I knelt in front of him and looked him in his eyes. "Hey bud. I need you to take off your shirt for me okay", I said. He shook his head. "No", he turned away from me. More tears streaming down his face. "Tom Tom I can't help you if I don't know. Please just take off your shirt", I pleaded. Finally he nodded.