~4~ Headaches And Nightmares

A\N: Hey luvs!!!!!!! This chapter will be more interesting... Picture above is Alejandro. More character pictures coming. I might even have to do Ashley. UGH. Or maybe I'll just let you decide on what she looks like>:) Anyways enjoy le storyyyyyy!!!!

END OF A\N

When characters are speaking different languages this will be the font.

Josie's Pov

I wake up suddenly. I groan. Jonathan must have left me on the floor to die. I make myself laugh at that thought. But my chest hurts. I cough. Shit this sucks. I sigh. Oh yeah school. UGH. But suddenly Sakura pops into my mind. I blush. Okay. Ill go to school for her and Jay Jay. But now I have to see the damage done to my face. This is going to hurt.

I force myself to get up from off the floor and stumble into the bathroom. I look in the mirror and I'm not surprised at what I see. He didn't break my nose but there was blood. A lot of blood. My eye had a big bruise on it and my cheek was still red. Do I cover it up? Or leave it be? Will anyone notice? I decide to leave it be. One: I'm NOT a makeup person. Two: I need these to heal normally. And three: Screw what people think its my body.

I walk out of the bathroom and up the stairs. I see the door to Tommy's room open. I peek in. Empty? He must've already went to school then. His schedule for his school is ever other day. So it skips two days. I sigh. Walking to my bedroom door I grasp the knob and turn slowly. I open the door and walk in. I grab my bag and some stuff I needed. I need to change. I thought. I'll just change my shirt. The blood stains were only on my shirt. So I could just change it. I close my door and lock it. In case that drunk bastard was still here. I take off my shirt and throw it in my dirty clothes basket. I go through my closet and look until I find a black button up long sleeve dress shirt. I put it on and button it up. I look for an over shirt. I find another black oversized T-shirt with writing on the back saying: 'We're all mad here'. It was from my dad when he took me to some 'Alice In Wonderland' play thing. He got me the shirt. Smiling, I put the shirt over my head, popping out the collar of the dress shirt over my T-shirt.

I grab my bag and head out the door. Another day. As I'm walking I see a shadow looming over mine. I turn around and see- JAY??!! Yep, it was him. Jay Jay smiles and hugs me. "Hey bestie", he giggles. I hug back. After a few seconds of hugging we pull away. He gets one look at my face and gasps. "JOSIE!!!WHAT HAPPENED!!!!", He exclaims. "I got in a fight. Obviously I won", I say, smirking. He furrows his eyebrows and shakes his head. He gives me a serious look with pleading eyes. "Jonathan?", he asks, tilting his head to the side a little. I sigh and nod. "Jonathan", I replied. He nods weakly. When we were younger, Jay Jay would come over to my house all the time and play. But now with Jonathan, he's scared to. My best fucking friend is afraid of my damn "Step Dad".

"What happened?", he asks. I chuckle a little. "I threw his damn beer bottle at his face and he knocked me out", I scoff. "Did he....Tommy?", he says. "Yes he hurt Tommy so I confronted him. And I bet you can guess where that got me right?", I point to my eye and cheek. He sighed and grabbed my hand. He dragged me all the way to the school. It was only a few blocks away.

Once we were at the school doors he pushed them open and we walked inside. He dragged me straight to our locker and let go of my wrist. Jeez. I thought. He opened his locker and began digging through things. Looking for something. "Looking for something? Or someone?", A gruff voice says behind us. Jay Jay turns around to see his boyfriend. "N-no", Jay pouts. He turns back around and continues to dig through his locker until-