🩸4🩸

-y/n pov-

I had been a demon for a while now, and I was by far one of the strongest demons here. Kokushibou was surprised at how quickly I had progressed. I had quickly reached a higher rank than him. I was now currently upper moon 0. Over the past few months I had grown quite attached to the six eyed male. He was always kind to me, protecting me from Douma. Not that I minded, he was always nice to me too. I cannot tell you how many times the blonde male had hit on me only to be cut down my Kokushibou and Akaza. Spending time with Kokushibou is one of my favorite past times. He always seems to understand me. "Are you ok y/n?" "You seem quiter than usual" Kokushibou mused. "Yea, I'm fine" I respond nonchalantly. "Ok, do you want to go hunting with me later when the sun goes down?" The taller asked. "Yes of course!" I beamed. "Awww koku~ can't you let me go hunting with her for once~?" The blonde male whines. "You can't control yourself around woman" " there's no way I would let you go out with her." Koku deadpans. "Surely she can handle herself, can't she?" Douma says annoyed. "He's right, I'm quite capable of taking care of myself. I do appreciate your concern though." I say. "I wouldn't want anything to happen to you." Koku says looking at the blonde.

☁️ Timeskip☁️

The night air felt good on my skin as I ran through the grass. With Kokushibou on the right of me, we ran together to the nearest village. I jumped up into the air and landed on top of a nearby house. By the smell I could tell it was a family of four. A meal large enough for the two of us. Within a meer matter of minutes we had devoured the family and were sitting on the roof of the house. It was nice out tonight, a little bit on the colder side, but nevertheless it was a beautiful night. Kokushibou must of noticed my shivering because he wrapped his kimono over my shoulders. "Huh?" I looked up at him. "You were shivering so I gave you my kimono, I'm not cold" "thank you" I said blushing a bit. There was a full moon tonight, big, bright and round decorating the sky. It was almost like a dream, I feel as if I remember this from somewhere. I smile contently staring at the sky before a hand pulls my face towards six pairs of eyes. Kokushibou places his hand under my jaw, with his thumb placed on my cheek. My eyes widen as Kokushibou smiles softly at me. His smile is so beautiful, I've never seen him smile before this night. I hope I get to see him smile again. I smile back at him, as he stares into my e/c orbs. He slowly leans in closer, I can feel his breath on my face. A sudden burst of confidence overcomes me and I smash my lips against his. The butterflies in my stomach calm down for a moment. I can feel my heart beating out of my chest. Kokushibou pulls away slowly before giving me a quick peck. My heart still beating frantically. "I've always wanted to do that" Kokushibou whispers. I smile at the male and tease "I'm glad you finally did, even though I technically kissed you first" Kokushibou blushes and looks away, "oh shush" he laughs. We sit for a while longer before head back to the infinity fortress together.

🖤🤍 Authors note:🤍🖤
Sorry for the short chapter, things are going to start getting juicy 😩 I hope y'all r liking the story so far lol, have a great rest of your day my fellow simps 😌