🩸8🩸

-y/n pov-

I thought he was just passing by. Never in a million years did I think he would of watched Douma's and my interactions. I honestly thought he didn't care, so why was he so upset now? "So you were spying on us?" I glare. "I wouldn't call it spying when you two were practically fucking eachother in public" kokushibu deadpans. "That is not what it was at all, and you know that" I retaliate. "Call it what you want." An awkward silence falls between us. "Why do you even care? I saw you kiss Nakime, so why does my relationship with Douma bother you? You clearly have another person in your life." I spit. "You played with my heart and I found another, what so difficult about that?" Kokushibu looks at me for a moment. "I didn't indent to play with your heart. It wasn't my intention to hurt you, likewise. I admit I did something I shouldn't have done." "Y/n your still very important to me. That's why I'm upset." Kokushibu hums the last part. I have to strain to hear. "If I was so important to you why did you make out with Nakime?" I whisper hoarsely. "Because I thought if I kissed her it would get rid of my feelings for you." Feelings?? "Why would you want to get rid of your feelings for me?"... I stand there more confused than ever. "We would have never worked out anyways. I should have never kissed you. That was a mistake. It was a mistake ever loving you." A mistake? Is that what I am to him?! "WAIT A DAMN MINUTE, WHAT DO YOU MEAN MISTAKE?! NEVER WORKING OUT? YOU LOVING ME?!" I scream enraged. I look up to see him already walking away. "HEY, HEY DONT JUST WALK AWAY TALK TO ME, AWNSER ME!" I plead. To no avail he continues walking in the other direction. "Fuck" I whisper. What does he mean about loving me, how was that a mistake? Does he think it was a mistake turning me into a demon? More questions flood my head than answers. I can feel tears prick the corner of my eyes. I walk out the infinity fortress. I'm not sure where I'm going to just run through the night in a desperate attempt to clear my thoughts. I can feel the tears slide down my cheeks but pay no mind. I'm supposed to be strong after all. I'm the number 2 demon. I grit my teeth continuing on. I know exactly where to go. Daki. Daki will always help me out. She's practically my sister at this point. I turn in the direction of the red light district and head there.

-timeskip-

I arrive shortly scanning the area for the upper moon. I stop and sniff the air. Everything about this place is disgusting. Im not sure how Daki handles it. I mean it is a way to get food easily, but I always preferred hunting. I catch sight of the female demon. "Daki!" I tell. From another rooftop Daki turn to me and smiles waving. She bounds over to me and wraps me in a tight hug. "Y/NNN!! I haven't seen you in ages! How are you!" Daki beems. "I could be doing better, part of its the reason I came here tonight." Daki smiles at me sadly. "What's up? Did something happen?" "You could say that." I explain to her everything that happened. From the kiss to my last confrontation with Kokushibou. "Well, to me it sounds like he loves you but doesn't want to. Maybe he thought he loved you when he kissed you, but then also realised his feelings for Nakime." "Maybe he didn't want to be in love with you in the first place so he kissed Nakime to try and forget about you" Daki ponders. "But why would he not want to love me?..." I whisper. "Who knows, Koku's a confusing guy. He barely speaks as is. I'm not sure his reasoning for any of this but I do know from what you've told me that Douma loves you very much. I think you should focus on your relationship with Douma." Daki says. "Thank you Daki, I knew I can always count on you" I smile. Daki hugs me again. "I've got to go, the sun is coming up soon, I'll make sure to keep you updated" I promise the female. "Be safe on your way home, next time you visit I wanna see your babies!" "DAKI! THATS TOO SOON!" I blush heavily. "I'm just saying, y'all would make cute kids" Daki playfully rolls her eyes. "Take care babes" Daki says before returning to her brothel. I make my way back to the infinity fortress quickly thinking about what Daki had said. She's right. I should focus on my relationship with Douma for now.

🖤🤍 Authors note🤍🖤
Wassup babes, I'm back from the dead. (For the 5th time) this chapters a little short sorry about that, hopefully you guys liked it. Remember to stay hydrated my loves! 😌✊