🩸10🩸

⚠️ Disclaimer: this chapter WILL contain smut, this emoji "⚠️" will be used at the start and end of it for those who want to skip it, stay safe loves (also I'm not used to writing to much smut so I'm sorry if it's bad 😬)⚠️

-Y/n pov-

I sit up and stretch my arms, where was I even? I look around to realise I'm in Kokushibou's room. "Fuck" I rub the back of my neck and attempt to get up, upon where I fall on the floor before I take a step. "Fuck fuck fuck how am I going to explain this..??" I mutter to myself. Douma should be coming back soon and there is no good explanation to why I can't walk. We all know why. "And where do you think your going?" A deep voice from behind me croaks. "Who said I was finished with you?"
"Douma will be back soon and how am I going to explain this??" I snarl. "Wooahh, someone's angry, what will one more round hurt? It's not like it would make your condition any worse~" Kokushibou hums. I grit my teeth. You can't delete feelings after all.

⚠️Start of smut⚠️

I attempted to walk back to Kokushibou's futon sighing. I only made it about half way before u had to crawl. One more round wouldn't hurt right? I could see the smirk on his face as I approached him. "I'm always right, you do want more~" Koku teased. "Shut up." I snap my face heavily blushing. Kokushibou grabs me and pulls me into his lap. "I don't know what you see in Douma" he says matter factly. Before I could protest he closes the gap between us capturing me in a kiss. Kokushibou tilts his head to get a better angle and slips his tongue in my mouth. I grip the back oh his head and continue to make out with the man infront of me, enjoying every second of it. Slowly Koku moves down my neck kissing and sucking at my skin. I moan quietly under his touch. Koku continues to leave but marks and hickeys around my neck. "F-fuck" I moan. Who knew I was this touch starved. I grind my hips againts his building friction between us. I can hear him groan slightly from my movements. Koku's hand goes under my shirt and he starts fondling with my breasts. Rolling my buds between his fingers and pinching them slightly. "A-ahh fuck Koku so good" I moan. I grind into him faster, I can barely keep in my excitement. Kokushibou flips me on so im on my back and he's above me. I smirk at him. He's getting impatient. He's just as touch starved as me. Kokushibou peels off my clothes until I'm naked underneath him. Kissing me quickly he says into my ear "Everytime I touch you it's like a whole new experience, God, how can someone be so exciting" "Well, I'm just that good~" I purr. I can see the excitement in his eyes. He smiles widely. I don't think I've ever seen him smile like this. Kokushibou starts rubbing my clit with his thumb and teases my entrance with two of his fingers. "Nghhh" I moan. "You whore just put it in already" "It's not my fault I enjoy seeing you like this, underneath me practically begging for me" Koku responds. Reluctantly he pushes in his fingers. I can feel him inside me rubbing my walls. I've never felt so good. Suddenly he pulls his fingers out. Koku presses a finger to my lips before I could complain. He lowers himself so he's barely brushing against my nether regions. Koku kitty licks my pussy, I shudder. "Fuck, please just fuck me already" I moan. Koku pushes his tongue into me, eating me out. At this point im a moaning mess. How did I handle myself all those other times? I can feel every movement of his tongue. Fuck it feels so good. "I-im close" I moan out. Kokushibou pulls away. I squeak at the loss of contact. Kokushibou pulls the rest of his clothes off and spits on his hard cock rubbing it in. Lining himself up with my entrance he pushes in with no warning. "A-ahh!" I squeak. The pain is slowly replaced with pleasure. I wrap my legs around his waist. If someone were to enter the room right now all they would hear the the slapping of skin together and a chorus of my moans. "Your taking me so well" Koku teases. "Well it's not like it's the first time I've done this" I respond a smirk evident on my face. I can feel him picking up his pace. Fuckkk he feels so good inside me. I moan out suddenly as Koku hits my g-spot. "Right there, fuckk.. fuck me right there" I manage out between moans. Kokushibou pounds into my g-spot and I can feel the familiar knot building in my stomach. "I'm close" I moan out. "Me too" fuck. "I'm cumming!" I squeak out releasing my juices. A few moments later Koku releases himself inside me. Panting he pulls out and rests beside me. "Well fuck" I say. Now I have to explain why my legs aren't working AND why I have hickeys. This isn't going to end well.

⚠️End of smut ⚠️

Wait a minute! I can just go see Daki! She always knows what to do. Even though I didn't listen to her advice. Maybe I can stay with her for a week or so. "Koku, can you carry me to Daki's place?" I also. "Why Daki?" He responds. "Cause Daki will let me stay there while I think about things and while I wait for these hickeys to fade" I deadpan. "Alright" Koku hums.

-timeskip-

"DAKIIIII!!" I shout at the black haired girl. "Hey, what are you doing back, and with Kokushibou?" She asks frowning. "It's a long story, can I stay with you for a bit I need some time to think and stuff." I admit. " The only thing you should be thinking about is getting rid of those hickeys before Douma sees them." Daki shakes her head. "Yes I know, plus I just wanna talk to you." "Can you even walk?" Daki points to the fact Kokushibou's carrying me. "That's besides the point!" I squeak. Daki sighs. "Fine only for a little while I got work here and I can't have them finding out that were demons. It's lucky enough that you look human ish." She says squinting her eyes a little. "Thank you so much you're a life saver!" I smile. Kokushibou puts me down and I struggle to stay standing. Daki grabs me and drags me to her brothel. Practically throwing me into her rooms window. "So, what happened to focusing on Douma?" Daki asks. "Well.. somethings happened and one thing led to another and here i am." I reply sheepishly. "U realise that your doing the same thing to Douma that Kokushibou did to you but worse?" He black haired girl accuses. "I know.." I reply saddly "But I can't just erase feelings" "How long are you going to use that as an excuse for cheating on Douma. That man has shown you nothing but his full love and respect from the beginning. Mind you he's not known to do that for anyone. He stopped slutting around at his cult for you and this is how you repay him?" Daki says. "I-im know. It's hard I love both of them." I say weekly. "Well you better figure out if you want Douma or Kokushibou because you can't have both of them." And with that Daki exits through the window again. I can't have both of them huh... Well what if I can?

🖤🤍 Authors note🤍🖤
Your guys comments are so funny I love them all 😂 still not over the fact that like 12k people say my story and where like "HM yes this is good" 💀💀 Also how the fuck did y'all find my story??? I tried searching it up, y'all must be down BAD. (I am too don't worry) stay safe my lovelies ❤️ don't forget to stay hydrated!