🩸9🩸

Kokushibou keeps auto correcting to Kokonoi so sorry if you see that or Kokoshibou LOL

-Kokushibou pov-

I hate it. I hate it so much. It's a terrible feeling, knowing you hurt someone you love. I never wanted to fall in love with y/n but here we are. I thought Nakime would get y/n of my mind, but it seemed to only make things worse. She's beautiful, strong, and smart. But I missed my chance and now she's with Douma. If I had a chance to go back I would of stayed with her. What does Douma have that I don't? He's weaker than me, and her, so why? Douma's a slut. Doesn't she know that? So why would she choose to be with him? I grit my teeth and shake my head. There's no way I'm going to let Douma have her. She was mine originally, if I can't have her no one can. But is there even a way to patch our shattered relationship? There has to be right? Still i know going to try, I'm Kokushibou, upper moon 1 after all.

-Y/n pov-

Daki was right, I need to focus on my relationship with Douma. He's been the one treating me well from the start. Kokushibou ain't shit. As much as I try to tell myself that part of me still wonders if we could if worked out. You can't just get rid of feelings. I still love him, and it hurts. I want to wash those feelings away. It's impossible, you can't just decide not to love someone anymore. So all I can do for know is focus on my relationship with Douma. It's the best option for now. Right?

-timeskip-

I walk down the hallways if the infinity fortress trying to pass time. Not having Douma here things have been a little boring to be honest. Lord Muzan hasn't really needed anything so I've really got nothing to do. I feel someones presence behind me so I turn around to see the devil himself standing behind me. "Why are you following me?" I deadpan. "No reason I wanted to talk" Kokushibou responds. "About what?" I respond curtly. Why does he have to keep showing his face around here. This pisses me off so much. Just when I think I'm finally over him he shows up and decides to make me rethink everything. "Nothing in particular, how have you been?" The taller asks. "You came to talk to me about my day? Have you forgot what you've done?!" I ask disgusted. "I want to try and patch thing sup between us" Kokushibou admits. "Patch what up? We never had anything to begin with." I say. "You and I both know that's not true." Kokushibou responds. A silence engulfs us for a moment. "Yes but that doesn't mean you can show up know when I finally have my life half on track" I say. "Is it really on track? Anyone with half a brain can tell that your not fully there yet mentally" Kokushibou says. "What? I'm more mentally stable than you. I'm not the one trying to manipulate me" I accuse. "I was NEVER manipulating you" "Maybe that's what your weak mindset is telling you" Kokushibou responds dryly. I fucking hate how I can never read him. He's got no emotions displayed on his face, I can't tell if he's being real with me. "I'm doing fine, how are you?" I ask avoiding the previous topic. "I'm doing fine aswell." Kokushibou says. Another silence engulfs us. I can't tell if it's my 'weak mind's telling me this but part of me wants to go back to him. I hate this feeling. I hate it. The feeling of wanting to run right back to the person who hurt you because you think you love them. Well, I do love him. That's the thing. And I hate myself for it. "What are you doing today?" Kokushibou asks breaking the awkward silence. "Nothing.... Why?" I ask suspiciously. "No reason just wondering if you wanted to go do something." Kokushibou asks as If it's obvious. Little fucker playing tricks on my mind like this. First he loves me then he hates me now he wants to be friends?! What's next, me becoming his fuck buddy?! "I don't understand you. First your so In love with me and then the next moment you want nothing to do with me, and now you want to be friends?" I spit. "I simply realised it was a mistake letting you go" he responds. I stare at the Raven hair for a moment before saying: " but just the other day you said it was a mistake loving me, so what is it?" "Y/n I miss you" Kokushibou admits. "What?...." I'm at a loss for words. I did not expect this to come out of his mouth. Kokushibou leans down and captures me in a kiss. Angered I push him off me. "Stop that, Im  with Douma" I demand. "You and I both know you want this, as much as I do. Douma doesn't have to know, I won't tell him" the taller says sweetly. I frown at him but he's right, you can't just delete feelings for someone. "Fine, but only this once"

If only I knew then it wouldn't be just that once.