ATTACK!!.CH.3

⚠️WARNING⚠️ this chapter contains: 🩸Blood/gore, stabbing🔪, swearing🤬, and inappropriate actions🖕💢🔪.
🩸
I've warned you

...and saw his iron man suit's arm replaced there, he then propped himself on his elbow "what the fu...I-I mean heck" he was shocked to see that his arm got replaced. All of a sudden, everything was silent, absolutely! Silent! The only sources of sounds that were heard were Pgh's heavy breathing and his suits arm whirring up. Pgh got up but accidentally run into his suit and some how started bleeding outta no where, he still felt pain in the chest from last time, he WASN'T dreaming...what the fuck, h-how did this fucking happen. This must have been fake...he thought, he didn't even think about cleaning his nosebleed or the blood that came out of his mouth.

Picture:

  How the hell did that even fucking happen like, how?? "I don't understand, h-how did it even happen?" Pgh said in a quiet but confused voice, "don't ask me" Georgie replied in a whisper

  How the hell did that even fucking happen like, how?? "I don't understand, h-how did it even happen?" Pgh said in a quiet but confused voice, "don't ask me" Georgie replied in a whisper. Pgh then returned to the bed and got in. Georgie then woke up to this at 4:00am in the morning:)

Rip headphone users:

  "WHAT THE-" Georgie was then cut off by being shown this cursed image Pgh showed to him.

  "oh no, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU PGH?!" Georgie screamed "I DONT KNOW!! ASK the person who did it!!" Pgh yelled

  "oh no, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU PGH?!" Georgie screamed "I DONT KNOW!! ASK the person who did it!!" Pgh yelled. They both got ready to leave and questioned themselves. What the hell did I just see?! Where did Pgh find this cursed image..."Hey kiddo, you don't mind right?" Pgh asked "What do you mean I don't mind...uh Pgh? W-what are you doi-" Georgie was cut off by Pgh rapping his arms around Him.

Georgie's POV:
  Oh, I didn't expect that from a teen that has a lot of drama in his life. I said "Pgh, just tell me what you want, I'll do it for you" he replied in a tired voice "Anything but pain" I then fell asleep in his arms then felt warm and comfortable, h-h-how did I fall asleep that easily on him?...I had more questions in mind but couldn't answer them. I was laying in Pgh's arms for about 7 hours until we stopped at another hotel, Pgh teleported me to our room and sat me on the chair and covered me with his jacket to then take a shower.