No Time to Lose CH.5

A day later...it was noon, past one o'clock but before 2 o'clock. Lego(Pgh) rushed into the restroom in the hotel, he was bleeding...horribly. He stood there in shock trying to stop the bleeding but the blood was black with a red glowing outline, "What the fuck...this isn't r-real, r-right?" He said with a soft expression.

Georgie's POV:
"I'm scared for Lego at this point, this is just to much to handle! We need to send him to the hospital to see what's wrong about him, now..." I said while trembling in fear, "Hey, Lego's gonna be fine Georgie, it's probably fake" Mimi replied. A couple minutes later, he came out stressed and moaning(not inappropriately), "Lego? Are you fine-" "Just go to bed now Geo, it's late.." he said cutting me off, "HEY! Don't cut me off you idiot" I yelled back, although I did like the nickname he gave me (Geo) "so what, just get over it" he said when getting into bed with to me.

Mimi's POV:
I lied to Georgie.
It was very wrong for me to do so, but it was my only opinion to stop him from asking to many questions to me. I feel bad about lying to a child about a person's health, it's just not okay.I been quietly talking to Lego about his feelings since Georgie fell asleep not long ago...Lego sounds 😳, I'm not saying "hot" but his voice deepened in tone. The conversation we're talking into is quite deep, he kept lots of words in then out...

-THE CONVERSATION-
"Hey...Lego? You awake?" Mimi asked "Yeah why?" He replied looking at the ceiling then shifting his body to face Mimi, "So...are you still feeling weak or anything else? I seriously need to know because we're all worried for you Lego" She said slowly turning her head towards him, Lego moaned(not inappropriately), "I feel weak but I'm fine, just don't worry about me for now..." Lego responded "TikTok is cursed, people simp for me, I have fan girls, and I'm getting sexualized?...I'm fucking 31yrs old..it's bullshit" "Hey, calm down. We don't want you to loose anymore blood this week, you've lost enough already and it freaks me out.." Mimi calmly replied, "Oh and did I forget to mention that there's probably something standing there in the corner near the door" Lego quickly looked at the corner and saw glowing red eyes...

f l i c k e r i n g

He couldn't believe it, he was frightened and laid back down. Mimi was wondering what was going on in him, she couldn't hold back asking "what's wrong?" Lego didn't reply and tried to sleep, Mimi turned her head back then back towards Lego to see Georgie cuddling him randomly. All of them were sleeping until Seven o'clock in the morning when they had to leave for the next part, Lego was first to get up "ahh man...Georgie accidentally cut me, but I'm not gonna cry over that, that's stupid when it's-" "Hey Lego!" Willow said as she walked into the room ready to head out "Gosh I didn't expect you here, but anyways, can I have some privacy please? I'm about change" Willow walked out of the bathroom and gave him some privacy.

"Ugh where am I?" Spidella sighed, "Welcome Spidella, I hope you enjoy your stay until he finds you gone!" said a voice "wha...WHAT?! I can't let you trap me here in this-" Spidella argued back "hey, calm down you spider. You're mother is here also, AND! Here's the shotgun for if he encounters you, don't let go of it. You'll ALWAYS need it. Bye!" Then she heard foot steps echoing further and further away from her, she then got up and started walking with the shotgun by her side. She then eventually found her mother with a powerful scythe in her left hand. "Did you hear them too?" Her mother asked while walking around the mysterious universe "Well I did hear a voice earlier before I found you, it sounded a lot like Dad, probably not him though, that would be impossible to imagine right?" Spidella said "Uh mom? What's...that...?". They both suddenly blacked out and fell in a second.

What was the entity that she saw?