The Incident of Confusion.CH.4

As the last chapter said...Spidella shivers as she walked out the door from what her mother(Alexis) said in terror. Few minutes later when she was in town at the corner end of her neighborhood, she saw the identical father of hers. Spidella did what her mother said and shot out a web at the ImPoStEr and he got pushed back to the wall on his right, "where the fuck is my REAL father you cheep copy?" Spidella said with fear and approaching the identical thing, the thing just shrugged in confidence while making contact with the daughter. "Sorry...unfortunately I can't answer your question if you can't bring me to your mother this day, I won't answer if you don't lead me to her exact location." He said, "why? Why do you need to be lead to my mother you weirdo?!" Spidella responded "You really are suspicious about your father aren't you...AGH the fuck was that for?!" He said in pain when Spidella stabbed him with one of her stars, "I...need...ANSWERS YOU PEICE OF! Wait? Aren't you his Auditor?" She questioned. The Auditor scoffed "You finally got it eh? Well tell you what, bring me to you mother or be in fear when I tell you something terrible about your father down in Oregon the state, below..." Spidella was, questionably. SUS.

"Fine

"Fine..." Spidella agreed on the statement and lead the auditor to her mother, about 10 minutes later he asked a question..."so? What do you do most of your time without being with your father?" Spidella had her head down at the moment, she answered "Well I mostly hangout and talk with my ma and walk" she sighed "Hm. That's what I thought for a girl your age, by the way, how old are you even anyway?" He said "I'm 14 years old" Spidella answered "uh...is that true? 'Cuz I heard your dad is only 31 years" the Auditor looked puzzled. He then sighed. "Alright let's just head the the house" Said the Auditor in stress.

Alexis's(Spidella's mother) POV:

"It's been 15 minutes she isn't back yet...I'm worried she's met the creature by now..." I was on the call with Nathen(Pgh), he sounded like he was in pain. I'm just not getting enough information from him, "you're not fine! I can sense you're in Pain! You better get here soon or I'll get him. Okay? Alright, call me tomorrow morning for a checkup. Bye" I argued, He then ended the call in a hurry like he's busy or something? Then when I was about to head back toward my room, the front door opened...first came in Spidella, after her was. I have no idea but I was shocked to see that she's in danger, "Spidella!!" I screamed in terror as I grabbed her away from the copy. The door shuts, the room blacks out, and I fell. A red glow came in sight, I couldn't find what it meant. But I knew what it was...the creature, I felt Spidella shiver, she then said "what do you want fake?" Then stood up and shot at it.

It fades away in seconds...
The creature actually teleported to Pgh in surprise, it took over him...

Heh😈  A beautiful CliFhAnGeR