Nightmare

Sals pov

I'm running in a hallway, lined with lockers. The cold air seeps through the holes in my prosthetic, chilling my face and drying out my eyes. I hear a screeching behind me, not daring to look back. My head feels light and I can't feel my legs.

There are books falling from the ceiling. No. There is no ceiling, the books came from the sky. What the hell is going on?

A book falls on my shoulder, knocking me down. The screeching catches up to me, and I finally see who, or what it is. It's Mrs. Packerton, but she's different. She has the body of a goat and the legs of a spider, all stitched together.

She throws me up through the sky, past the stars. I try to reach for the moon for safety, right as I'm about to have it, I fall back down.

A loud crack echos trough the universe, then there's silence. I look around to see I'm back on the ground. My limbs are laying on the floor as a pool of blood a fills the narrow hallway. I cry, the blood reaches my ears. The fear of not being able to hear my call sink in, and I start screaming. The blood reaches my mouth and I choke.

As the levels of blood rises so does my panic. The hot red liquid creeps into my eyes. This is it, I'm gonna die. I'm not ready, please. My vision goes red, then black.

I wake up gasping for air. It feels like there are bricks on my chest. I cant breathe, shit, shit I can't breathe.

I shakily reach reach for my phone. Larry's out of town, but Travis is here. I know it's 3 am but I need help.

I somehow manage to find his contact through my teary vision.

"What's up Sal"

I'm hyperventilating, trying so hard to get air.

"Sally? Sal!"

"Help" I choked out.

There was a shuffling noise and the phone hung up. Please be here soon. Holy shit this sucks.

I hear my door creak open and I shriek.

"Sally, hey"

I feel a hand on my shoulder, Travis. I lean into his chest and cry. He moves his hand to my back, moving the other to pet my head.

"Your okay, im here. It's gonna be okay."

Let's gooo I like this one. If y'all have suggestions feel free to share them (pls do) have a good day everyone