The piano

This chapter has no angst btw! Pure fluff!

Sals pov

Today my dad is trying to get a job at the church. Noting flashy just a janitor, but he asked if I wanted to go with him. I'm not the religious type but I said I wanted to go anyway.

It might be fun to stir up some trouble.

I'm only joking of course. I want my dad to get the job. Though the thought of drawing dicks on the stalls did cross my mind.

The real reason I'm here is Travis. As embarrassed I am to admit, I kinda like the guy. He's warmed up to me since the whole 'bathroom incident' and he's apologized agizilion times. I forgive him, I can tell he's trying and it's not like he hit me often, it was close to never, until that day I found him crying, and that's only because I brought up his dad. It's not an excuse but it's a valid reason, and I recognize that.

Anywho, my dads in a meeting at the moment and I'm just walking around. The walls in this place are beautiful! Suddenly the sound of a piano fills my ears. My god this is an amazing tune. It sounds like pinks and golds dancing together happily. I wonder who wrote this.

I follow the wonderful sound to a large room, dimly lit with candles and the sunlight shining through the stained glass. A grand piano sits I the middle of the room, and at the piano is just the person I was looking for, Travis. He hasn't noticed me yet so I go up to him and sit on the stool.

He looked concentrated, so concentrated he still has yet to notice me. I begin playing a harmony to what Travis is playing. The keys seem old despite the piano looking new. Travis turns his head to see the lower end of the piano and sees my hand. He flinched at the unexpected sight, and stopped playing.

"Aw man it was pretty." I say looking at him, hopefully he'll tell me what song it is.

"Thanks" Travis blushed and closed his note book. What a cutie!

"What's it called?" I asked him as he started to stand. I don't want him to leave.

"Oh, uh," he twists his ring in confusion. "I don't know yet." Holy crap did he write this?

"Did you write that?!" I'm surprised. Not that I thought he couldn't do it but, wow. That's a lot for a junior in high school.

"Uh yeah." He blushed more and started picking at the skin around his nail.

"Can you play me some more? It's really pretty." I say in a comforting tone. I can tell he's anxious.

He smiles, yay! "Yeah! Sure." He starts playing the song again.

Y'all I never know how to end these!