C: The Talk

As Ein walks up to the family they glare at him, and he glares back. "What the hell do you want now?!" He asks. "Well we want a agreement with you." Mac's father, Charles says. "*sigh* Ok, what is it now? Do you want more emeralds?" Ein asks in a annoyed voice while crossing his arms. "As nice as that sounds no, what we want is for you to stop hanging with the other little blue fellow." Mac's Mother, Daniel says. Ein's eyes widen. "WHAT?! HELL NO!!" Ein curses out in anger. "Do you want him to be tortured instead?" Daniel asks, threatening the poor blue. "You wouldn't?!" Ein asks. "You think they wouldn't cause you know better than anyone that they totally would, you've dealt with it, have you not?" Mac asks? Ein knew they were, sadly, not joking. They would hurt Pierce, or anyone in that fact, just so there selfish daughter would get what she wanted.

Ein's POV

As I was trying to think of a decision, I saw Aphmau in the corner of my eyes. She was holding up a sign saying, "Come to my home" I didn't know what that meant but I could go to see what's up. "Fine, I'll agree to your stupid terms....just please...don't hurt him." I say, lowering my ears down in defeat. "Good pup, now you shall come live with Mac now so she can keep a eye on you." Charles says. "W-Wait, can I talk to Aphmau first? She always loved it when I lived next to her so I wanna tell her that I'm moving out!" They stopped and thought. They then looked at me and nodded. I nodded back and ran to Aphmau's house. She opens the door and lets me in when i get there. "Ok, what was with that awful sign?" I asked. "Oh shut up, I'm trying to save you and Pierce's butt's right now!" "Ok but how?!" "Simple," Aph say's pulling out a Ein bot. Ein's jaw drops. "How the hell did you?-" "I have my ways!" Aphmau says winking at me.

No One's POV

Ein smirks and thanks Aphmau as they set up the robot. "So how's this thing supposed to work anyways?" Ein asks. "Here." Aphmau says tossing a remote control to Ein. "Use that." "Ok.." Ein starts to give the robot controls. The robot starts to move around. Eventually, Ein gets the hang of it and orders the robot to go back to Mac. "Thx again aph." Ein says with a soft smile. "Your welcome Ein! You owe me diamonds though!!!" Aphmau say with her "diabolical" smirk. Ein rolls his eyes and leaves. This went on for a few hours as Ein controls the robot until Mac went to sleep with the robot, which made Ein laugh. He then realizes he can't go back to his house so he goes to Pierce's house. He knocks on the door and Pierce answers. Pierce's face lights up from seeing Ein's face. "E-Ein, hey!" Pierce greets. "Hey bud! Can I stay here for a while?" Ein asks. "O-Ofc! Come in!" Pierce studders out.

🔹 Pierce's POV 🔹

I let Ein in and I'm so tempted to just go all out on him. Even though that's not the proper way I would act, mating season is close for me and Noi. I talked about it with Noi and he says he doesn't want a mate yet so he's just going to pleasure himself the best that he can. I can understand how he feels. I would do the same but, the problem is that I've already found my mate yet he doesn't know that he's mine. I will make him mine though. But I just need to wait for the right moment. "So, Ein, where do you want to sleep?" I ask. "Uh....the couch is ok." He says. "Ok, I'm tired so I'm going to sleep. You have the rights to stay up and do whatever." I say. "Ok, night ba- I mean Buddy!" He says with a awkward laugh. "Night." I say and head upstairs blushing.

💰 Ein's POV 💰

I can't believe I almost called him babe....holy cow.... I could feel my face start to heat up more. I lay down on the couch and I feel my shoulder tingle. I groan and take off my shirt. My mark is telling me that my mate is thinking about me. Oh yeah I forgot to mention, I have a mark letting me know that I have a mate. It kinda reminds me of Pierce's tattoo on his arm. I guess that's just a coincidence. I start to think of my mate and my mark turns red, letting me know that they like that I'm thinking about them too. I smile at my mark as I start to go to sleep.

🔹 Pierce's POV 🔹

I blush a little as I know that my mate is thinking about me too. The light turns dark blue, letting me know there asleep. I hear Ein's soft snores from outside my room making giggle. I then feel my eyelids get heavy and I myself, start to doze off into slumber, dreaming about Ein, what we were doing in that dream, I won't say...

Me: Hey guess! I want you to guys to guess what they were dreaming about!

Ein: That smirk on your face scares me...

Pierce: Don't worry, it wasn't that bad.

Ein: The boner you got that morning says otherwise....

Me: Ooooo~

Pierce: EIN!!! *starts blushing*

Ein: What, I'm telling the truth!

Me: Lol, well anyways, hope you enjoyed this little skit. I will try to do them often. Well, cya.

Ein: Cya.

Pierce: Bye!!!

Pierce: So Ein... now that there (referring to you guys) are gone...do you wanna experience what I dreamed about?~ *walks closer to Ein smirking devilishly*

Ein: Uh...*steps back* n-no...uh... I'm good...

Pierce: You sure?~ *is now pinning Ein to the wall*

Ein: Uh....*blushes hard* y-yep, I'm sure....

Pierce: Well, there going to see "IT" ether way.

Ein: Wait...WHAT?!?!?

Me: Hehehehehe *smirking devilishly*

Ein: DUBB, what the hell are you planning?!

Me: Oh me? Nothing~! *Starts laughing evilly*

Ein: *becomes very concerned and scared* ;-;

Word Count: 1011