C: What Now?

Last time on Eirce, MY Love For You

...........................

"Ein, I'm sorry...." Aaron said.

My eyes widen.

"No...don't tell me he-" Aphmau started but couldn't finish.

Aaron nodded.

"He...He turned himself in...to protect all of us...manly, to protect the love of his life..." Aaron said, putting his eyes on me.

I started crying.

"THAT FRICKING IDIOT!!!" I yelled.

"But Ein...." Aphmau said. "He's YOUR fricking idiot."

Enjoy

............................

PIerce's POV

As I walk to the huge mansion, one thing goes through my mind. "Am I doing the right thing?" I thought to myself. "Maybe there's another way...no, this is the way in going, the path I'm choosing is better for everyone!" I thought, nodding my head. What I'm doing is right, this is better for everyone on the hub. Especially for Ein...

As soon as I get to the mansion I feel something grab me. And out of self defense I kicked the person behind me and they hit the ground. Then it hit me. "What if that was Ein or Aaron or the others...?!" I thought. I quickly turned around. I stood there in silence and in shock. "NOI?!" I yelled. "Hehe....hey Pierce...." He said with his awkward laugh.

Sorry for the short chapter, this is all that came to my mind rn. Byeee, I might right more later!