C: Advice

Last Time On Eirce, My Love For You...

............................................

"So..." A deep male voice says. "What do you plan on doing, Pierce?"

.............

"I don't know yet...," Pierce responds. "............What do you suggest I do...."

"Aaron?"

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pierce's POV

"Aaron?"

He took a moment to think. "What do you feel like is best? Not just for you...but for your love?" Aaron asked, turning towards me. I took a moment to think. "I want to stay and fight back...but, Ein wants me to run...so...I'm not sure...." I admitted. "What did you do with Aphmau When you were in these types of situations?" I aksed. Aaron smiled at me softly. "I did both," Aaron admitted. "I would run, but ended up fighting anyways.".

"So...is that what I should do?" I asked. Aaron turned to the moon. "What do you think?" Aaron asked. I don't know what I should do! I'm confused! "Pierce...I know that this is hard and confusing..." Aaron said. "But...Do something...that will be helpful for everyone on the hub...Including Ein.". I looked at Aaron. "The future of the hub is in your hands, Pierces.". "Just like it was in mine...".

My eyes widen. "I...I think I know what I should do..." I said. Aaron turned to me. "What is your choice Pierce?" Aaron asked with a smile, like he knows what I'm going to say. I told him what I was going to do. He chuckled. "I knew that was going to be your choice, I did the same thing..when it was too late though." Aaron admitted. "Heh, I figured you knew, with that smile of yours." I admitted as well. "Are you positive about this though?" Aaron asked with a sad smile this time. "You know if you do this...there's no turning back." Aaron said. "Oh, i know...and I'm willing to take that risk." I admitted with a sad but sure smile. Aaron sighs, "Alright...I'll go tell the others.". "Thank you, Aaron!" I said walking down the hill we were on. "Anytime Pierce." I hear him call back.

................................

Meanwhile, back with the others,

Ein's POV

I was pacing around the room. "Ein......Ein?........EIN!" Aphmau yelled. "WHAT?!" I snapped back. "We are going to find him, Ein! Just sit down and rest a little!" Zane says. I sighed and looked at the clock. It was 1 in the morning. "O-Ok...I guess your right." I said sitting on the couch. Just then, Aaron walked in the house. "Hey guys-" I jump up before he could finish and hug him. Aaron chuckles and hugs back. "Have you seen-" "Pierce, yes, I was having a conversation with him." Aaron replied before I could finish. I sighed in relief. "Is he with you?" I asked. That's when Aaron paused. "..No...he is not..." He admits. "Then where did he go?!" I panicked. "He came to me for questions and advice." Aaron said. "What type of advice?" Zane asked standing up from his chair. "To either run or stay." Aaron said. "Did he run?!" I asked. "No...he....stayed and...". Aaron sighed, trying to find the words. "Ein, I'm sorry...." Aaron said. My eyes widen. "No...don't tell me he-" Aphmau started but couldn't finish. Aaron nodded. "He...He turned himself in...to protect all of us...manly, to protect the love of his life..." Aaron said, putting his eyes on me. I started crying. "THAT FRICKING IDIOT!!!" I yelled. "But Ein...." Aphmau said. "He's YOUR fricking idiot." Aph said while sadly smiling at me.

Hope you enjoyed this emotinal ass chapter! Byeeeee-

Word Count: 570