C: Time To Get... Busted?!

Before you start this chapter, please read this. This message doesn't mean I'm calling out this person, but it needs to be said now. I.Have.A.Life, remember that. Don't comment on MY story, telling me to upload a new chapter or to finish the book, even if you don't mean it in a rude way. People have lives, people go/are going through things, BE. FUCKING. RESPECTFUL. Don't rush, writing a book is sometimes harder than you think, especially for me when I have brain problems(probably), I have depression, I have anxiety, I may have a processing disorder. So be thoughtful of me and other writers and DON'T.RUSH.US!

Also If you're wondering what the "C" or "SC" means at the beginning of every chapter, it's letting you know what is a chapter or a special chapter is. (Sorry if I was mean it sounded rude btw, stuff like that just makes me mad:( )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ein's POV

"P-Pierce?.." I said, my voice breaking. The man Infront of us turned around, it indeed was my true love, Pierce. "Pierce!" I cried as I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back, but something was...off. I looked up at Pierce, his eyes were so..dark, darker than usual. "Pierce? Are you ok?" I asked with concern in my voice. Pierce just stared at me for a while, as if he didn't know who I was. I waited for a answer, but he never gave me one. He just stood there and hugged me like I was about to get attacked or something.

I knew right then and there, that something was up, and not just the sky, but something fishy was happening around here. I turned to look at Mac, with a stern look on my face. She snickered slightly, knowing what was going on. "What did you do to him?!" I shouted, anger in my voice. Mac gave me a look of confusion. "What do you mean? I haven't done nothing." She shrugged. I knew she was lying. She did something to him, and I was going to figure that out wether she liked it or not.

Mac's POV

I'm sure that Ein won't pry into this too much. If he does, we just have to do what needs to be done. He does seem a little ticked off though. I need to do something that makes him happy and keep his mind off Pierce. Which will be hard but it can be done if you know what to do. "We sadly can't stay long, I've got a important meeting with my parents" I said, making Ein let go off Pierce. He gave me a annoyed look. "Ok? Don't know why your telling me that. You can go by yourself, I can stay here." He crossed his arms, making it clear to me that he wanted to stay here. I let out a sigh, this is going to be harder than I thought. "You can't stay-" I started but he soon interrupted me. "Uh, yes I can. There's nothing wrong with me staying here, plus, I do LIVE here after all. So I should get some type of freedom, right, dear?"

He finished, giving me a smirk. Damn, he knew how to turn the tables on someone. "Kim's coming over, she promised to teach you about potions and such so you can use them for different reasons. But NOT for what you have in mind." I said, glaring at him. He scoffed, showing his teeth. "Fine, I'll go, BUT promise me that I can come back later.." I smiled. "Why of course, anything for you." I could see him shiver slightly. I shrugged it off, not really caring why he did it. Ein had sighed, look at Pierce for a minute before hugging him again. It was a quick hug, and as Ein smiled sadly, he walked past me and left the basement with a few guards escorting him out.

I look at Pierce. "Don't fuck anything up unless you want something to happen." Pierce looked down, and nodded. I turned and left with the rest of my guards, leaving Pierce in the basement, alone.

Readers POV

Kim sighed as she walked inside Mac's home, remembering the plan that she had discussed with Aphmau, Zane and KC.

Flashback
~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, remember the plan?" Kim asked and they all nod. "Alright good, now, I have to go to Mac's house to watch Ein for some odd reason. While I'm there, I'ma go find Pierce and bust him out along with Ein, then that's when the plan can go into action!" Kim said, putting her finger on her glasses. "How do you know that this is a solid prof plan?" Zane asked, crossing his arms and giving the female a unsure look. "Don't know unless we try." Aphmau said. KC nodded, agreeing with her. Zane let out a sigh and shaked his head. "Alright, let's just get this over with." He said and the girls nodded.

Flashback End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kim sighed, adjusting her dress. She quickly looked in her bag filled with her potions and other things, making sure they were all there. Once she finished checking, she knocked on the door and soon after Mac opened it, smiling. "Hey gurl!" Mac said, hugging Kim tightly."H-Hey!" Kim studders, forcing a smile as she hugged her back. Mac ignored the stuttering as she pulled Kim inside. Once Kim was dragged inside, the first thing she noticed was Ein. He looked so depressed, it made Kim depressed. "Ok, have fun you two! I got to go now!" Mac said as she ran off somewhere. Kim looked at Ein, Ein looked at Kim. "We're going to the basement." Kim stated simply.

Ein tilted his head. "Why?" He asked, confused and scared. "Simple, I'm breaking you and Pierce out of here." Ein's eyes widen. "Really?!" He asked/shouted in disbelief. Kim just nodded, smiling at Ein. Ein shot up, as if something bad was about to happen. "Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" He shouted, running towards the basement. "Hey! Wait for me! I have sandals on!" Kim shouted, running after Ein.

Timeskip, Still Reader's POV

By the time the two reach Pierces cell, they we're out of breath. "Why is the place *pant* so big!?" Kim said, breathless. Ein could only manage a shrug. Once the two caught their breath, Kim kicked down the cell door that was keeping Pierce trapped. Pierce shot up, he was sleeping. "Alright lover boi! Get up and let's go! We're getting you outta here!" Kim shouted. Pierce looked at the both of them for a minute before looking down. "But, I can't." Pierce said. "Why not?.." Ein asked his lover. "Because if I do, she'll hurt you." He stated, his voice breaking slightly. "No she won't, that girl can't do jack shit-" Kim answered honestly without a care in the world. Ein giggled slightly and Pierce just scoffed out a laugh.

"She can't, but she did something to me, allowing her to hurt me."  Pierce stated with a sad sigh. "Well good thing you met me cause I can help cure it!" Kim said, pulling out one of her potions from her bag. Pierce gave Kim a look of suspicion and curiosity.

"Look, I know we just met and all, but trust me. I know what I'm doing." Pierce gave Ein a look for clarification. Ein nodded, telling Pierce to trust her. Pierce sighed and glanced at Kim. "Fine, if you try anything fun-" Kim cut him off with a chuckle. "I know what I'm doing, I won't try anything, I promise!" Kim gave Pierce a potion. It decreased the effects of whatever Mac did the him long enough for them to get back to Zanes house, they just had to wait a while get the potion to kick in.

Timeskip (sorry)

Once the potion has kicked in, they made it out of the basement and we're about to go out threw the secret exit.. until, "WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THEM, KIM?" A voice called out to the.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed the chapter and also, TYSM FOR 5.K READERS THIS BLEW MY MIND!!! ^^