Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

"What do you think?Is it okay or should I try on another clothes?" I ask Mirabel as I walk out from the bathroom wearing a green cotton dress.

Mirabel puts her hand on her cheeks , "Why are you stressing out so much?hell ,you're back and forth from the bathroom to change your clothes.Don't be stress out,it's just my family,the people in town,and camilo~" she teased that makes me nervous.Wait WHAT nervous?I'm not nervous...I'm not.

I glared at her and she laughs while slapping her hands on her lap, "I was joking sorry pfft but seriously I think that suits you better!now,stop stressing out and let's do your hair and make up!"

I sighed and sat at the chair doing my make-up while Mirabel volunteered to do my hair.

"Hmm do you mind if I just brush it?I honestly think that your hair being loose would look better."She started while looking at my eyes at the mirror.

I think for a minute and nod softly for confirmation.She continue brushing my hair gently and smiled while I continue doing my make up.

Minutes later and we're already done.

"Men, Camilo would like you you even more." Maribel says with a suggestive smirk while putting the brush to the table.

I rolled my eyes , "Stop it with Camilo,I think he didn't even like me because he didn't invite me himself."

"Oh no no,he just have no courage to invite you and I don't know the reason but I'm sure he doesn't hate you.He doesn't hate anyone.So please stop stressing out and let's go to our casita!!" she says full of excitement with her tone as she drags me with her.

Camilo's POV

"They're now on the way here,so you better prepare yourself." Dolores says while looking from the window of her room.

I panicked and faced her , "Who?Her?Do I look presentable?Is my hair okay?Oh!oh!how about my eyes,do they look friendly-" I was about to finish my sentence when Dolores interrupt me with a shh sign and I pouted my lips.

"You honestly should practice lowering your voice a little.What's with the questions anyway?and besides,I'm talking about the people in town and not only 'her'."she says with a raising eyebrows and my eyes widen.

"I'm not talking about Y/n!Its just uh I mistakenly said 'her' instead of 'them'."I explained while facing her.

She hums and then smirk, "Hay Camilo,I didn't even said that 'her' is Y/n yet you think of her."

Silence filled the room.

I was stunned.She was right,she didn't even said a name yet I still think of her.

Minutes later,she broke the silence "Abuela said you should go to the front door now to greet the guests." Dolores muttered and I just nod walking out from her room.What was that?

I decided to process what just happened and rest my back to the handrail of the stairs while my hands,crossed.I saw Y/n earlier when I shapeshift to one of the baby's mom therefore,the baby's mom can rest.Y/n looked beautiful and gentle based on her features and Mirabel's story about her.I also saw her bought art materials and some foods earlie-

"Camilo,we need another José" my thoughts got interrupted by Abuela's voice.

"JoSé!" I said in a deep voice and help José with the banner for Antonio.After I helped him,I decided to go to the front door—waiting for the guests and just shrug the conversation with Dolores earlier.

Not so long,the guests starts to show up and I shapeshift into them.

"Hola señiora" I shapeshift into her and greeted señiora with a hug.

"Cecilia,Up top!" I then shapeshift into Cecilia and jumped for a high five.

I greeted a few more guests when my eyes caught her.She laughs when Mirabel was talking something while mimicking someone.I stared at her for a second when I felt my hands being shook—I looked down and saw a kid,it's Ana.

"Are you going to shape-shift into me too?" she asked with her little voice.

I spinned and turned into her, "Buenas Noches,Ana!" I greeted while tapping her head gently which makes her giggle and soon runs towards casita.

"Be careful!" I added hoping she did hear me.

Someone cleared their throat that drew my attention, "Camilo this is Y/n,the new girl in this town that I talk about remember?last night,when you said that she's interesting?And ah Y/n this is Camilo,my cousin who can shape-shift.I believe you saw him earlier at the market." Mirabel introduced us that makes me want to slap my head.Does she have to tell her that?Argh Mirabel.

I diverted my attention to Y/n, and I can't help but to admire her with her loose hair,green dress,and her natural make-up that suits her well.

Damn,she looks stunning.I blushed.

"Hola,Camilo!" she greeted me and I can't help but to praise her voice as well, get yourself together,Camilo.

I smiled at her , "Hola,Señorita..I hope you have fun here at our Casita." I greeted. Argh Camilo,you know better than this.

"Oh!about that,can you maybe tour y/n around our Casita?I have to go and find Antonio first to say my goodluck." Mirabel asked as she winks at me and slowly go towards Casita.

I turned around to look at y/n , "shall we,bonita?" I asked her while I placed my hand in front of her.

She stared at my hand and stares at me which makes me nervous but as soon as I saw her smile I felt somewhat relieved.

"If you're persistent ,then why not?" she takes my hand and I make sure to hold it gently,not breaking our eye contact.I felt butterflies on my stomach as I looked at her—walking towards our casita.

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥ ♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥ ♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥ ♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

A/N:I'm so glad I've publish this chapter within this day,I have been through a busy day and writing somehow becomes my therapy.I can't promise that I will publish a chapter/s tomorrow because we're still having an online class and a bunch of assigments and quizzes.Anyways,how's the story so far?any suggestions?just send a messege to me or chat here in comments.How's everyone day?How are you guys feeling?I truly hope you guys have a nice day.

Also,thank you so much for 300+ views and for the votes as well!I really appreciate it.

Pai pai, loveliessss!!

*∞:.See you on the next chapter .:∞*