Chapter 5

(Hey there,loveliesss!I recommend y'all to listen to Mr.Loverman by Ricky Montgomery on this chapter.)

Y/n's POV

Camilo and I was greeted by a bunch of people—I mean the whole town was invited so I'm not that surprise.I look at our holding hands and I blushed.

"Do you mind if we go upstairs? It's quite crowded in here,I might not tour you well in our casita." Camilo says on my ears to hear him well,I faced him and didn't expect him to be that near,therefore,our face we're inches away from each other.

I step back and try to remain a straight face.

"Oh!I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable,if you liked,I will call someone to tour you instead..." he said while his face are turning red,I shook my head lightly while still staring at him.He looked beautiful.

I smiled, "no no,it's alright!now let's go upstairs." I grabbed his hands and run towards the stairs.

When we reached the last stairs,I looked around.All their doors are in here,including Antonio's door that he will open later.

"Sooo as you can see,this will be Antonio's door." He said and point the door in front of us,I saw a banner that says "Antonio".We walked to see the others.

He looked at me, "This is Abuela's room." I saw his Abuela designed on the door,holding a candle and the butterflies that surrounds her.

Our hands are holding therefore her drag me using it , "Thennn this is Tía Julieta and Tío Agustin's room,trust me,when I went inside to their room,they have a large kitchen in it and it smells delicious." He says as if reminiscing a smell on the air.

We walked further, "This is Luisa's room,I never walked in her room before even a glimpse oh same with Abuela's and Mamá,Papá's room." He pouted like a child.

He continue touring me again, "Over here is Dolores room,It's a normal room as you walk inside.I remembered when she was sad because there's no sound proof in it and she silently cried." I felt sad about Dolores,her ears might hurt everytime...I should give her my other earmuffs,maybe tomorrow.

"Here is Mamá and Papá's room,I never want to be inside of their room not even once!I had a dream about it,a thunderstorm in their room and then and then I got strike by a lighting and I was like AAaAaaaAaa" He told me while waving his hands on the air like crazy.

I laugh as we continue walking, "Not gonna lie,I want to see the inside of everyone's room."

He chuckles, "I can't promise you that,but you can go inside my room just to take a look at it if you'd like." guiding me to walk to the front of his door.

I saw Mirabel's room from a far,it's an aqua colored door that has her name carved with red paint.

He cleared his throat,and it got my attention.His door is carved to his younger self and I think a two woman that explains his gift—shapeshift.I also saw his carved name on it.

"Are you sure it's okay?" I asked looking at him directly

He cleared his throat, "yeah yeah,Of course!It's alright and besides,It's too early and Antonio's ceremony is like thirty minutes or more from now since guests are still on their way here so we can stay in my room while waiting."

I nod as a sign of agreement.He opened his door and my eyes saw a welcoming white,beige,black and a pastel of orange and yellow of his room interior design.

My eyes are full of admiration , "Your room is so lovely!I could live here everyday." I exclaimed and walk around his room.He have an orange bedsheet with yellow pillows,Tangerine sets of sofa,a black cabinet,beige carpet,a veranda,and even have a stairs upstairs!This boy is fine but his room is finer.