Compliments/Comments

ALRIGHT, JUST SAKURA BEING PRAISED AS ALWAYS.

Sasuke to Sakura: "Sakura, thank you for everything."

Naruto to Sakura: "A very cute girl that I like a lot."

Ino to Sakura: "You finally bloom into a beautiful flower."

Ino to Sakura(Boruto): "On top of that, you're great and beautiful. You're bound to be popular."

Ino to Sakura(Boruto): "You're super popular with the younger ranks. You're a medical ninja but also a strong fighter. You're good at your job and beautiful."

Granny Chiyo To Sakura: "Beauty and strength....passed on from her master?"

Jiraya to Sakura: "That beauty and strength..."

Inari to Sakura: "Big sister Sakura, you're so pretty now!"

Rock Lee to Sakura: "Beautiful movement...Sakura-san!"

Sasuke to Sakura: "Beautiful.." *Sasuke smiled and watched Sakura's profile shining like a child*

Boruto Introduction to Sakura: "A beauty with superhuman strength."

Tobi/Obito to Sakura: "Wow!! Such scary strength that girl has!!"

Hashirama to Sakura: "What a monstrous strength! It might be greater then Tsuna's!

Jiji to Sakura(Sasuke Retsuden): "You don't know? We got a new doctor that just came, a woman doctor. Everyone CAN'T STOP TALKING about how BEAUTIFUL and GENTLE she is."

Ganno to Sakura(Sasuke Retsuden): "That's a beautiful color of hair. Take care of it."

Jiji to Sakura(Sasuke Retsuden): "I've never seen anyone with you're name and hair color, it's the first time I've seen cherry blossom hair. By the way, it's PRETTY BEAUTIFUL.

Hinata to Sakura: "It's all because of your exceptional skill Sakura."

Shizune to Sakura: "For three years she has been storing a part of chakra in that seal, the hundred healings mark not even I could achieve. . "

Shizune to Sakura: "And also the disciple of Lady Fifth!"

Shizune to Sakura: "Sakura, you truly are something amazing!"

Tsunade to Sakura: "To progress this far only in three months of training...This girl...She may be a talent one of unseen since Shizune."

???? To Sakura: "Beautiful young Sakura's lesson of chakra."

Kakashi to Sakura: "Well even from the start of her training, she was extremely good at chakra control. She may just end up a greater kunoichi than Lady Fifth."

(Kakashi acknowledged Sakura several times.)

Naruto to Sakura: "Sakura-chan is so cool and calm. I'll never mess with Sakura-chan ever again."

(This guy can praise her when he has the chance. Lol.)

Sasuke(AAAA-) To Sakura: "You're analytical skills are eyes best in our team." *Literal Wink* (HE WINKED AT HER, DKSBSKANAJA)

Sasuke(AGAIN) To Sakura: "My wife is not weak, in fact, when we get there we might see she has already tidied up the place."

(SASUSAKUUUUUUUUUUU)

Naruto to Sakura: "Her smile is the cutest thing ever."

"Cherry Blossoms in spring are special, for their BEAUTY draws a line between them and the other flowers. SHE, WHO,
has the name of these flowers . . ."

- Kishimoto To Sakura

Anyways, that's that.

Sakura is always acknowledged, commented, complimented, praised, cheered, whatever you wanna call it, due to her beauty.

They are not wrong, she is beautiful.

LOOK.AT.HER.

damn.

Anyways, obviously this is NOT all the quotes that were said of her. Oh ho ho, there's many more.

But yeah, she deserves these nice compliments.

DROP DEAD GORGEOUS-

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸