Random Character!

Hey!

As Jusa mentioned in the first part, she'll be defending other characters but I'll do it myself for now.

The character is Kurenai!

The statement I'll be debunking: "Kurenai thought she could use genjutsu on Itachi."

Let's get into it!

🌸

As many of you question, "why did she use genjutsu on Itachi?"

Well, Kurenai was mentioned to be a prodigy in genjutsu, also claimed to be Konoha's #1 genjutsu user.

Her skills were implied to even rival those of Itachi's, it's obvious she would put her genjutsu to use that was her deserved specialty on the Uchiha.

2nd Q: "Wasn't she aware of Itachi's skills?"

Itachi is well-known, so she obviously knew him but, not his incredible genjutsu skills! However, it was stated Kurenai did not have a clue to how dominant Itachi was when it came to genjutsu.

Of course, the infamous Uchiha clan is declared to be masterly at genjutsu but that doesn't apply to everyone, like duh.

Last Question: "Was Kurenai using genjustu to waste?"

Nope, Kurenai was doing what she can, which she was good at, in that place for her, a genjutsu master, the only solution was to use her most prestigious ability, so Kurenai using genjutsu was not dumb. It was logical. Make it make sense.

Also, Itachi complimented Kurenai! So think again before saying foolish things. No reason to hate her at all.

And I almost forgot! Some say Kurenai "tried to put him in genjutsu" but she did put him in a genjutsu. Lol. (Itachi did break out of it though)

BONUS PICTURE:

LOVE HER!!

- Arisu ( lamentlife )