Debunked Statement

I'll be debunking one of worst and most hated statements.

"I've finally caught up to Sasuke and Naruto." Plus, Naruto having powerful rasengans and Sasuke's deadly Chidori and making fun of Sakura for healing a fish. YEAH SHE HEALED FISH!! CAN THE BOYS DO THAT? SHE BROUGHT A ONCE DEAD ANIMAL BACK TO LIFE.

Okay first of all

Not only healing a fish was a accomplishment but it was ALSO part of her TRAINING.

Naruto and Sasuke had to train before getting their Rasengans and Chidori. Like every one else has to train.

That's very important to point out and to know.

Naruto's training was popping a balloon with his chakra.

Most of Sasuke's training is unknown, but it's just obvious he had to start small like his teammates in order to learn the Chidori.

That's the beauty of training!! Just growth.

Sakura started from healing fish to healing people, along with super-human strength. I don't understand why that statement is always brought up when it's in the past and unnecessary. Sakura already became the best kunoichi. You people need a life and move on. That's just training.

Okay now what she said.  "I've finally caught up to Sasuke and Naruto."

As we all know in the beginnings, Sakura has always felt as if she was watching her teammates back. Due to that, she undertook hard-core training from Tsunade, in an effort to stand by her teammates. When she earned the Byakugo seal, she got to stand backs together with Sasuke and Naruto. She was finally happy that she was able to stand next to them and not stand behind them.

So meaning when she finally caught to them, she meant being able to be side by side with her comrades, she and no one ever said anything about power-level.

I'm sick of that statement.

Move on...