Part 2

27/11/2020

It had been a little over a month since the group had met and they had grown rather close, well not all of them, since Hoshi was still roasting Seokjin, Jihyo was barely saying much and Namjoon was always too busy watching or texting that Seokjin never spoke to him.

But today Namjoon wanted to try getting a little closer to the man who made him smile every time he laughed.

"You didn't know Taehyung and I were dating?" Jimin asked Seokjin who shook his head "those two are always giving each other these dirty looks" Hoseok said, and it was more of a joke than a lie.

"no were not" Jimin mumbled "dirty? What do they not like each other? Why are they dating then?" Seokjin asked "horny Jinnie, are you really innocent or are you just pretending to be?" Hoshi asked.

Are you really an ass or are you just pretending to be?

Seokjin wished he had the courage to say his thoughts out loud but just barely getting used to asking a question he was finding it hard to even imagine trying to diss someone.

A few seconds passed and Seokjin hadn't said anything in response "what are you really pretending?" Hoshi asked "no, Yoongi said If you don't know how to respond then just don't so I'm not and what you said was a little stupid" Seokjin explained.

A few of the people surrounding him laughed as Hoshi rolled his eyes "nice" Yoongi opened and eye his hand moving away from where it had been interlocked between Jungkook's when he noticed more than one person looking at him.

"So are you two the only ones that are dating?" Seokjin asked "no, Seyeon and Wheein are dating, Jungkook and Yoongi ar-" "not dating" Yoongi interrupted Taehyung who rolled his eyes.

"Namjoon is dating some girl that no-one knows or cares about, and the rest of us a single" Taehyung told.

Maybe Jihyo, Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon knew that Yoongi and Jungkook were dating, but Yoongi didn't want all the others to know, not when he barely trusted them.

"Oh nice, what about you?" Jihyo asked "I'm single, I've only ever interacted with the people at work and you guys I don't have the skills to find a lover" Seokjin sighed.

He'd always wished he had the social skills to find a person he could love but It was hard enough to even look at someone without feeling scared, and Seokjin had never felt any feelings -apart from fear- for someone, hell he didn't even know If he loved his parents.

I mean it was so hard to decide when he didn't even know what love felt like, I mean sure he was grateful, they gave him a house but when he thought about them he didn't know if the way he felt towards them was love.

So lost in his thoughts Seokjin missed the question he was asked and only realised an answer was awaited when he noticed everyone staring at him "sorry what did you say?" He asked "she asked what your sexuality was" Namjoon repeated, he looked the most interested.

"I... I've never thought about" Seokjin mumbled "you have to at least have liked someone no?" Mingi asked "..no." Seokjin shook his head.

"What about looks? Like when you look at a girl do you feel interested in her? The same way you look at a boy?" Mingyu asked "never really looked at someone with interest" Seokjin shrugged.

"Not once? Like in high school or when you were out?" Taehyung asked "no, I was very to myself in high school, and I only go to work and home, there is nowhere else for me to go to" Seokjin told.

"What about your parents' young friends?" Seyeon asked getting a few weird looks from the others and a few face palms.

"My mum isn't home much and I've never seen any of her friends and I haven't seen my dad in a while so from what I can remember he didn't have any friends, if he did I doubt I would have seen them" Seokjin shrugged.