Chapter 10

This chapter contains: descriptive  abuse

10-11-26

Namjoon wasn't one to be nosy, go around snooping especially when he was sure he no longer had feelings for the person he was snooping around.

But he kinda couldn't help it, he wished he was really drunk, way too drunk to remember when Seokjin and Jaemin kissed but unfortunately he wasn't drunk enough and he remembered everything.

That's why he hadn't been able to concentrate when they ate breakfast at Jimin's, that's why he couldn't stop watching Seokjin.

Everyone seemed to have toothbrushes at Jimin's so they could all brush their teeth.

Jaemin had woken up before Seokjin but after Namjoon, so Namjoon hadn't missed it when Jaemin leaned down and began kissing Seokjin awake.

To his luck, Seokjin had woken the third time Jaemin kissed him and he'd pushed the other away saying something about his breath, Namjoon found it cool that stayed over enough to have a toothbrush here.

Later when Jimin had announced that breakfast was ready he saw them kiss on the way. When they sat down he had to watch them giggle and kiss a few times.

And god did he hate the way it made him feel, when he was with Seokjin they probably kissed the amount he and Jaemin did in a day in a week.

That was not the only thing that had been bothering him, Seokjin had also been bothering him, not as in annoying him no, it was the complete opposite.

He hadn't said anything to him, it was making Namjoon uncomfortable, didn't the younger have anything to say? Namjoon would have preferred him irritating him with questions than not even looking at him.

And maybe it was because Jaemin was around, maybe the two were dating...Maybe that was why he hadn't said anything.

Namjoon didn't know but it was bothering him enough that when he was home and had finally decided if he thought about it anymore it would actually become a problem he pulled out his phone and sent Taehyung a message

Namjoon hadn't expected to get a reply straight away but to his surprise he did.

Now Namjoon felt a little weird but he still pushed himself to type a reply, though he felt a little embarrassed they'd said in the group chat that they were friends why was he here asking Taehyung what they were