one

"alex." lavinia grumbled, as she sat down next to him in the only desk open.

"lavinia." he responded with a glare.

their rivalry was the talk of the school at the moment, the two recently had been in a huge argument, many curses threw around and it got to the point when lavinia had screamed at the top of her lungs, "FUCK OFF, ALEXIS! JUST GET OVER IT!" and walked away, fuming.

the rest of the classroom was hiding their chatter, sneaking glances at the two. lavinia hated it, yeah she hated alex to the point she was ready to throw hands, but the looks from 'alexs side' was awful and what they said tourtured her.

but it was no better for alex, 'lavinias side' was awful, some of the girls flipped him off when walking by and the boys glared.

"alright class!" the teacher hid her chuckle when seeing alex and lavinia sitting next to eachother. yes, the teachers were in on it too. their rivalry made the entire school become friends, exept for the two sides.

"we're gonna have a chill day today, just relax a minute," she glances at the girl and the boy, "no reason."

the class snickered.

oh fuck off lavinia thought, crossing her arms and leaning back in her chair. alex huffed, holding his face in his hands.

"and no yelling across the class to your friends! just shoulder to shoulder," the teacher adds, just fishing for drama.

"oh come on." alex grumbles.

"oh you're talking." lavinia shoots him a glare. alex returns the guesture, "no shit, we're allowed."

"of course! i'm stupid! i'm so sorry.. bitch." lavinia responds sarcasticlly, turning in her chair to face the boy.

"haha, sorry girl, but i'm not a dog," alex rolls his eyes, returning the guesture of turning in his chair.

"oh real good joke," lavinia smiles, taking out a peice of paper and a pencil.

"what're you gonna do? draw me?" alex chuckles with a smirk on his face.

"just gonna draw you, then me, then me beating the shit out of you," lavinia giggles, grinning from ear to ear.

"like you could do that with those arms," alex mutters under his breath. lavinia pushes her eyes closed at the comment, "thanks, means a whole lot."

the entire class is starring at them at this point, 'ooo'ing at ever good sentence. lavinia ignores it and starts drawing alex on her paper, trying her best to ignore all the stares and alex looking at her paper from beside her.

"thanks for making me look nice," alex chuckles. lavinia nods, "no worries, it only gives me better imagines for me kicking your ass, maybe smashing your skull in."

"oh, yeah, totally, those look hella realistic," alex chuckles, making lavinia stare daggers into him, "bite me."

"i only bite good smelling things."

"i've never thought any of your girlfriends smelt good," lavinia raised her eyebrows. the class 'ooo'ed the loudest then.

"shut the fuck up," alex gritted his teeth. lavinia giggled, "oooo, someone's mad!"

"mrs. diaz, may i go to the bathroom?" the teacher nodded and alex stormed out of the classroom, slamming the door behind him.

lavinia took this opertunity to put her headphones in and listen to her music at full blast.

time flew by, lavinia not noticing alex walk back in, nor hear his snarky comments about her 'awful' drawing.

-time skip :: end of the school day-

"hey," ryan --the most popular boy in school-- walked up to lavinia, "i'm holding a party at my house tomorrow, show up any time.. and wear something nice." he looked lavinia up and down, before walking away. she smiled slightly i'll be there.

"you invited, vinia?" alex quirked a brow at lavinia. she glared at him, "yes. and i'm assuming you can't go because you go run off being a dork playing video games with the boys." she used air quotes around "the boys."

"i'm going." alex chuckled, "see ya there."