four

"lavinia you can't ignore me forever, it's been a week!" alex begged, as lavinia pushed through the flooding crowd, trying to escape the doors.

"i can and i will," she says, trying to escape the boy. he rolls his eyes, "got you talking!"

"oh shut up," lavinia sighs, starting to walk home. alex follows her, "vinia can we just talk for a minute? stop walking?"

she stops and looks alex in the eyes, "look, it's been awkward for me. i don't want to talk to you- for- for a little while."

"why?" alex asks, eye twitching at the feeling warming feeling in his stomach.

"what's wrong with your eye?" lavinia giggles, pointing at his face. alex chuckles weakly, "oh- uh- i dunno."

"alright," she shrugs, and starts to walk again, being stopped by alex. she glares at him, "what? we talked."

"yeah, but you changed the topic!" alex huffed, crossing his arms. lavinia turns around and pinches her nosebridge, "look, alex, you were never dared to make out with me that night, and you haven't been making snarky comments about me, and i'm still trying to figure this shit out becuase i'm confused!"

alex takes a minute to comprehend what she said, "what?"

"i'm not repeating what i said," lavinia huffs, walking away. alex sighs, walking the opisite way, to his own house.

lavinia holds her backpack tighter, turning the corner and walking into her house. does he think i like him? does he like me? god, i hate this.

she starts waljing dosn the stairs to her bedroom, and sighs, wanting to confess her feelings but hating the fact that she used to hate alex and it would be awkward.

"i hate this," she mumbled to herself, grabbing her phone and starring at alex's contact quackity xD

she opened his contact and sent..

hey, could we talk?

yeah sure, what's up?

like verbally.. real life

maybe later? i'm currently waiting to start my stream

oh

okay

i can stop if you need, how important is the talk?

awkward enough that it needs to be in person...

important enough for me to not stream block game alone?

idk

you choose

where should we meet up?

my house..? its right down the street to ryans

sure ill be right there

lavinia tossed her phone to the end of her bed, opening netflix on her tv and turning on brooklyn99.

she was home alone, her parents out of town for a buisness trip and her sisters out at a party.

her nerves got worse as she awaited alex's arrival, her favourite episode (cinco de mayo) not even helping her to calm down.

luckily her room was clean.

a few knocks on her front door was soon heard, lavinia rushing up the stairs and opening the door.

ryan...

"dude, i'm waiting for someone! scooch!" she waved her hand around, guesturing for ryan to leave her doorstep.

ryan stayed put, "lavinia may i please talk?"

"lavinia?" alex's voice came from behind ryan. the girl pushed the taller boy out of the way and let alex in, slamming the door afterwards.