two

lavinia put on some plaid, black and white pants, paired with a white turtle neck and black doc martins. something she would wear to school, so not too nice.

she walked out of her room, her sister looking at her from the living room with a light chuckle, "are you really going back to school?"

"no, a party," lavinia shrugged, leaving the house and walking to ryans, which was already fludded with people.

perfect, i can avoid alex easily she smiled, walking to the kitchen and getting herself some punch.

"you made it!" ryan chuckled, leaning on the counter next to lavinia. she nodded quickly, "needed something to do."

"fair. cute outfit by the wa- alex! my man!" he walked over to the oh-so familiar boy lavinia hated with her entire soul. she walked off, giving alex with bird when walking past him.

"lavinia!" one of her friends came up to her, "we heard you had to sit next to alex in art."

"yeah, but it doesn't matter," lavinia shrugs, "he had to leave the classroom because i insulted him. it wa-"

"awesome!" sherley inturrputed, giggling, "i heard we're playing spin the bottle soon."

"no way," danisela gasped, and the two girls walked away giggling. so much for having friends that actually care what you say.

"lavinia," alex stood infront of her.

"alex," she responded, looking at him with a slight glare.

"ryan said we're playing spin the bottle later," alex chuckled weakly, "so can we put a pause on this just in case?"

"no." lavinia said flatly, flicking the short mans forehead and taking a sip of her drink. alex rolled his eyes, "what if one of us spins the bottle and it lands on the other?!"

"that wont happen. there is like- 60 people here."

"but we're two of them!"

"58 possibilitys and oh- oh my god?! alex lands on lavinia?!" lavinia gasps dramaticly, putting her cup down and waving her hands infront of her face for better effect.

alex rolls his eyes, "please, vinia?"

"nope," she rolls her eyes and walks away.

-15 minutes later-

"SPIN THE BOTTLE TIME!" ryan yells, turning off the music. everyone makes a circle in the living room, alex and lavinia sitting across from eachother.

"alex, you go first!" ryan chuckles, putting an empty beer bottle into his hands. lavinia silently says to him, "58 people on the dot, i counted."

alex spun the bottle, both his and lavinias eyes on it, hoping for it not to land on her. it continues to spin, lavinias nerves going haywire.

it slows down, slower and slower, until it ends up landing on lavinia. out of 58 people. it lands on lavinia.

the whole room goes silent, as if they said anything they would die on the spot.

the two got up, and stood infront of eachother, everyone starring at them as if their lives depended on it.

lavinia leaned in first, because she knew alex wasn't gonna do anything. their lips eventually touched, butterflies erupting in alexs stomach nonononono! i'm not supposed to feel like this! he thought, as lavinia pulled away.

they both sat back down, but something was diffrent. something happened and the others could tell. but they couldn't quite place it.

next was sherley, and it landed on her crush, diego. it escelated... quickly.

daniela landed on antonio, it was a very short kiss as they were complete strangers to eachother.

then it was lavinias turn. she spun it, thinking i swear to god if it lands on alex i'm gonna scream. though, she knew she was lying to herself. she wouldn't really ca- what the fuck.

alex.

it landed on fucking alex.

they got up again, and in the same spot, they kissed again, alex's stomach erupting in butterflies again. lavinia melted into the kiss, even though it was short, she kinda liked it.

"i know you guys are enimies, but you would make a cute couple," a random girl says, making lavinia nod and roll her eyes, "that would be a shocker right, but i would never date him."

alex nodded.

they made quick eye contact before both of their eyes shot to a diffrent part of the room.

-5 minutes later-

"now that everyone has had a turn..." ryan hums, "we should play truth or dare!" everyone agrees again.

"lavinia, you go first this time."

she raises her eyebrows but nods, "ryan, truth or dare."

ryan smirks, "dare."

i return the smirk, just not for the reason he thinks, "i dare you to leave until midnight."

everyone 'oooo's, but ryan nods, "alright. but just wait until i get back. you go again." he walks out the front door.

"okay, that was fun but i wont do that again," lavinia giggles, "alex. truth or dare?"

"truth," alex shrugs.

"did you like our kiss?" she grins, one part because she wants to see if he'll be humiliated, and the other is to see if he felt the same.

"ugh, i hate you," alex rolled his eyes, "but i have to tell the truth and say yeah, it was kinda good." lavinia raised her eye brows, "wow."

"okay, lavinia, truth or dare?"

"dare," she leans back in her seat.

"i dare you to skinny dip in ryans pool."

lavinia nods, walking to the back yard and stripping off all her clothes. she jumps in, then just as quickly gets out, puts her clothes back in and walks inside. everyone tried to go outside to watch, but in all the foot traffic, only two people got out to see.

alex and sherley.

"i don't say no to a dare," lavinia shrugs.

alex smirks, "then kiss me."

she chuckles, "because you loved it the first time."

"no, i just want to see if you'd back down from a dare," alex responds, leaning back on a wall.

lavinia smirks, starring at the 20 year old man-boy standing infront of her. she got up and placed a soft kiss on his lips, "there." alex pulled her back in.