eight

"ALEXIS YOU BE-" lavinia opens the door only to be greeted by ryan. for the fifth time this week.

"why do you always expect me to be alex?" ryan asks, looking at the girls outfit.

"because." she rolls her eyes, noticing the very familiar boy walking down the street with things in his hands, "ALEXX!" she runs over, engulphing him in a hug.

"hello, vinia!" alex responds with a smile. "these are for you." he puts a box of chocolates and a small wrapped box in his girlfriends hands.

"but dont open the gift before we get to the special place!" alex smiles. lavinia grins, "i'm just gonna go close my front door."

time skip

alex slowly leads the now blindfolded girl through a path. lavinia keeps complaining, saying "she can't breath" when the blindfold is over her eyes.

but soon, alex lets go of her hand and removes her blindfold, revealing a small picnic placed in the middle of a forest.

"this is so prettty!" lavinia coo'd placing. the chocolates and present beside her, laying on the blanket.

---

quackity
she 🥰

lostinlaviniaBRB I NEED TO TAKE A PHOTO OF YOU

lostinlavinia
BRB I NEED TO TAKE A PHOTO OF YOU

---

lostinlavinia
i killed him. it was me officer. he made me do it.

quackityWHY COULDN'T YOY JUST HAVE DONE A MATCHY MATCHY THING?!/lostinlaviniastop angrily typing on your phone and give me attention :/

quackity
WHY COULDN'T YOY JUST HAVE DONE A MATCHY MATCHY THING?!
/
lostinlavinia
stop angrily typing on your phone and give me attention :/

---

alex tackles lavinia in a hug, making her return it. they lay there a moment, in eachothers arms. it was comfortable there, lavinia's dreams of having an enimies to lovers life coming true.

"open your gift." alex smiles happily, pulling away from the warmpth of his girlfriend. lavinia gives him a quick kiss on his forehead, grabbing the gift that layed beside her.

she unties the string, then carefully opens the wrapping paper, "alex, why did you get me a gift? its not a special date of our lives."

"but it's our first offical date." alex grins.

lavinia stares at the pretty necklace alex had given her, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes. alex notices instantly, and wraps her in his arms, "what's wrong, vinia?"

"i- i can't wear this!" she stutters, choking back a sob, "the skin on my neck doesn't react well to metals!"

alex rubs her back, "it's okay, vin, don't worry about it..." lavinias breathing starts to slow back to normal, "i'm sorry."

"it's okay. we can return it and get rings." alex smiles, holding the girls hand.

"is it too soon to say i love you?" lavinia looks alex in the eyes, searching for an unspoken responce.

"never." alex smiles, "i love you too, lavinia."