two

I woke up alone, which wasn't much of a surprise seeing as though last I checked, Anders was sleep with our children. What did surprise me is that when I walked downstairs thirty minutes after I woke up, I found him standing at the stove, stirring something inside of a pot while talking to someone on the phone and our two children sitting peacefully in the living room playing on their devices.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," he greeted as I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. "The kids had wanted to wake you earlier but I wanted to let you rest."

"Morning," I kissed his back before resting my body against his. "Thank you. I appreciate it.What you cooking?"

"The kids requested some oatmeal." He replied, turning his head slightly so he could look at me even at the awkward angle. "You want some?"

"Yes please." Anders made some good as hell oatmeal, and I will forever have some whenever he makes it. I pulled away from him as he hummed and I was just about to step off into the living room to properly address our kids but before I could, Anders grasped me by my waist and spun me back to him, this time, into his chest. I glanced up at him fervently before he placed two quick but passionate kisses onto my lips.

"You know, we never did finish what we started last night." He whispered. I smirked and nodded as I placed my arms around his neck.

"Story time usually does it for me too." I teased. We both laughed then Anders placed his forehead against mine.

"I love you, Harmoni." I smiled, meeting his eyes again and watched as they twinkled genuinely. I have this man in the palm of my hands. I love it. Just like I love him.

"I love you too." We kissed again, and this time it wasn't as short as the previous ones, but they were just as passionate. Maybe even more.

His tongue entered my mouth hungrily as he pressed me against the counter his hips bucking into mine. Oh yeah, this is definitely more heated.

I let out soft moans into his mouth as his hands rubbed and groped my hips and ass. It's been a long time coming and though we weren't in the most appropriate place, I didn't give a damn. I wanted my husband right here, and right now.

It didn't take long for the shirt I wore to be bunched up and for Anders' hands to disappear beneath it. Two of his thick digits met my clit, through my panties though, rubbing gingerly. I missed his touch so much, it's not even funny.

After a moment, Anders finally push my underwear to the side finally touched me the way I desired. He spread my lips apart with his nimble fingers, using his middle finger to rub my clit in a figure-eight motion until I got wet enough to his liking. That was when he sank two fingers into me, slowly moving them back and forth, just the way I like it. I threw my head back, pulling away from the kiss to let my moans fall from my mouth freely as his fingers worked like magic between my thighs. He always knew what to do to make me feel things within my body and I love a lot about him, but this was probably number three on the list of things I loved about him.

"Shh," he murmured against my neck before he started placing kisses along my collarbone. "Du är för högljudd." (you're too loud) And as if on cue, I heard feet padding towards the kitchen and seemingly, so did Anders because I was placed back onto the ground and my shirt and panties were put back in their perspective places just as our children entered the kitchen.

"Pappa, is something burning?" Elijah asked, placing his iPad onto the island before hopping up onto the stool behind it, with Nova following suit soon after. Anders turned around to the stove before cursing and turning the burner off. He turned to give me a knowing look before running his clean hand through his hair and sighing.