🌟Chapter 1!🌟

[Tops POV:]

"Hello Everyone Thank you for coming to watch are performance"

the crowd started to cheer as the perfomance begin. the drummmer hits the drums to a beat like theirs no tommorow as the two guitarist bled in with their part, and last they started singing.

(Copyrigth to the real owner of the song and if you want to listen the song here the link and yesh its a male version thank you this do not belong to me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA68jzOiezc)

"I'm so into you" as the boy with dark chocolate brow swept outwards hair and perfectly femine body sing.

"I can barely Breathe" as he sing it like its the feeling he once want and wanted now.

"And all I wanna do, Is to fall in deep"  he continue 

"But close ain't close enough, 'Til we cross the line, yeah, yeah" as the boy with silver haired contiuned.

I who been staring in the boy with angel look and silver hair I felt some thing that spark between me and him.

"So name a game to play, And I'll role the dice, hey~"  his eyes got caught with mine and he just wink smiling brightly.

"Oh, baby, look what you started" the boy a pudding hair boy sing the next line.

the performance ended and everyone started cheering, the performance was a blast and those boys left leaving us in thin air.

[bottoms POV: 

backstage]

"You did a nice job everyone" the silver boy said as everyone pack their stuff.

"Thanks Sugababe~"

"Thank you Suga-san" Akaashi said as he handed the bottle of water to Kenma.

"t-thank you" Kenma said in a tried voice as akaashi nods.

"T-they watch us they saw us right" Tendou spoke in a worried voice.

"I know Iwa-chan is their but we cant let them know its us" Oikawa said as he comfort Tendo.

"Oikawa is right they cant know We're alive or else... the kids will be in danger, they will be in Danger and same for us" Kita said with a hidden worried.

They all look at each other in silent but it was break soon as a shout and happy cheers join them in the room.

"WOW!!!! that was awsome" a orange boy shouted running towards Akaashi.

"It was cool super cool" "yep true more cool" a boy with yellow strip in his brown haired and a green haired boy said as they hug Sugawara

"As always oikawa-san and everyone did it perfectly again" a fake blonde hair boy added as he come in with the others congratulations.

"aww... thank you kids" they smile hugging their kids as their sadness vanish and giving them hope again to live.

[Daichi POV:]

i was holding a picture of me and my husband as i look in the night sky. at this time he love watching the star as he tell me his dreams. I take a deep breath as I remember those time but it always leave me alone as I know there might be a posibility they might be dead. 

A knock was heard in my door as my two close friends came in comforting me.

"Daichi I'm sure we can find him stay strong we can find them" Kiyoko told giving me hope.

" Do you remember there was no body so they alive we can find Koshi and your kids" Asaahi pat my shoulder to comfort me more.

i nod and they told me its time for the meeting i smile nodding and going down meeting the others.

[3rd Person POV:]

daichi, Asaahi, and Kiyoko went down joining the others, as they sat at the table it waas full of silent and coldness no one talk, no conversation has start.

" So I know everyone is having hard time and its almost 2 years since the Luminous Incident-" As Lev try to break the silent but it worsen it more.

"okay calm yourselve-" he tried to attempt 

"just tell us what u want" Iwazumi said as his blood boiled

"Lev just tell as what u want to say" Kuroo added in a darktone

"Um... They are alive" lev said

They look at Lev narrowing their eyes at him

A/N: thank you everyone for reading sorry for the typo on it thank you  681 <3