🦉 Chapter 5 🦉

[Hinata POV:]

I wake up with a dizzy head and saw I was in an unfamiliar room. I blush remembering that time where I did it with a man his scent grabbed my attention and now I miss it. I try to stand up when the door opened and I flinch.

"Oh I'm sorry if I scared you," An old lady said 

"No!! it's okay" I said as I shyly covered myself in a blanket.

the old lady giggle and hand me an oversize shirt to wear

"here wear it you know you remember me someone" the old lady said and head to the bathroom.

"huh! who?" I said as I wear the clothes she gave me.

"A boy who acts like you one of my old masters too," the old lady said in a sad tone.

"Oh... you know my mom told me once if you lost someone you love you should be the happy cause that means you let them be free and that means you love and support them". I said as I remember to want my mom said

[in Hinata memories]

"Hinata its okay to let them go your love will remain in their heart," mama Akaashi said

"But what if it-"

"It's okay let him go now"

those words of my mom remain for me.

I snapped back as the old lady tap me and told me its time to go down. so I followed her downstairs and heard some men talking. I went in and saw them they all look scary I can't help but be more scared that releases my ability making the clear sky dark and start raining inside the room.

[3rd Person POV:]

everyone got wet after they all stare at Hinata who look scared, as he step back and as tears went down having a panic attack. Kageyama stand up from his sit but someone already calmed the boy down, it was Bokuto who was patting Hinata's back and giving him a big smile telling the boy to be not afraid of them.

"Hey Hey Hey, oh and don't be afraid of them" Bokuto smiled patting Hinata back.