Chapter 6🦉 🍊

[3rd Person POV:]

Everyone was shocked by what they saw but not everyone Kageyama stands up and went near Hinata pulling the boy to a hug glaring at Bokuto."Hey!" Bokuto said in shock"His mine back off," Kageyama saidHinata doesn't understand what is happening as the others try to prevent the fight between the two."Chill Kageyama, I'm sure Bokubro didn't mean to take chibi-chan away" Kuro depend glaring at bokuto."ehhh! WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IM NOT STEALING WHAT U OWN" Bokuto shout as he was in panic and anger."tsk... I don't care" Kageyama reply carrying Hinata back to his room."Ok... That was new" Asaahi said as everyone agrees"Bokubro?" Kuroo said in a worried tone."What he's his name?" Bokuto said focusing his eyes on his hand."wait what.." everyone was alert when Bokuto ask the boy's name."What is his NAME!!!" Bokuto said in an angry tone.Everyone got worried first Kageyama now Bokuto. Lev speak up and told the details of the boy's information"Hinata Shoyo Male and register Son of Akaashi Keiji in Miyagi Japan at a small Hospital suspected to be one of the luminous children and there were a report that they moved to another city after they were been an attack-" as lev try to continue he heard bokuto kick the wall."Shit!!" Bokuto groans wanting to destroy the whole house."Bro chill I'm sure akaashi is fine now" Kuroo tried to calm Bokuto but he cried and start blaming himself for not being available to protect his husband and son.

[Akaashi POV:]

Its been two days since shoyo dissapear I'm worried something happed but I felt Bokuto is crying again. I look at the sky and close my eyes I wish he was okay. Its been 4 years since we got sperated I miss him.

"Hey hey hey"

"Agaashe!!!!"

"Oya"

"I love you Akaaashi"

"Morning keiji"

"I always and will love you and protect you"

those words, his voice I miss them Bokuto-san, Kotarou I misss you I'm sorry I lost him I promise to find him and will wait for you so we can be a family again.

"Akaashi are you crying" Kenma said as he comfort me.

he felt my pain cause our lovers are close friends and we know each other for too long not like me Kenma son was with his partner while I got shoyo with me. I promise to keep shoyo safe for me and kotarou, for our family so I will do it.

[Hinata POV:]

"Hey Bakayama" I said as he throw me to the bed

"Never look at anyone but me"

whats wrong with this man is he jealous, I dont know why but I pull him and cuddle him.

"OkayI promise Bakayama"

"Boke Hinata Boke" he said hiding his face snuggiling in my neck

"Baka kageyama Baka" I giggle hugging him till i felt sleepy

I miss my mom, I know his worried but with Kageyama I feel home I cant leave him I feel his pain as if he miss someone that he lost. Who ever is it, It must be verry important so I hugged to try cheer him up.