Pizza?

Y/N POV
I was driving around with my good friend Ericc. He was my best friend since Elementary. We were just a couple of teens cruising around in his car having fun and listening to music and drinking...drinking soda that is.

"Hey man so what are you gonna do now?" Asked Ericc while pulling into a parking lot. "I don't know man. I seriously have no clue what to do next" I said as I pulled out the hamburgers while he got out of the car. We had graduated from high school a couple of weeks back and didn't have a clue of where we where headed. "Well...we should look for a job. You know...so we can get some money. My parents aren't gonna give me money for gas all the time you know. " he said.

"I know man. Just let me think of something to get us out of this situation" I said as I took a bite from the hamburger. Ericc cracked a smile all of a sudden. "Couldn't hold it in huh?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. Then I realized. The juices from the burger dripped out under the wrapping and landed on my crotch. "Damn!" I shouted. Ericc bursted out laughing. I grabbed some napkins and tried to clean it up. "Why the fuck were you looking there?" I asked angrily. "Be thankful I told you. Otherwise people might start calling you Pissy Willy" he said laughing. "Be thankful it wasn't pizza we ordered. Because you would have really been a mess with all the oil" he said hopping off the hood of the car.

'Pizza?...pizza?...That's It!!' I thought. "Ericc your a genius!"

"What you mean?" He asked looking at me if I had spoken in a whole new language. "You remember that new mall you said opened a few weeks ago?" "You mean the Mega PizzaPlex?" He asked. "Yeah they are sure to be looking for people. Plus from what I've heard, there's lots to see. It's full of attractions! It would be a great place to work".

"Alright then it's settled. Let's go!" He said.

(Time Skip)

We pulled in to the parking lot and got out of the car. We were both amazed at how big and amazing it looked. (Pause) It was colorful and had these four main characters at the top in a huge picture welcoming you in. A bear, an alligator, a chicken...(or was it a duck?) , and a wolf.

"Wow! Now this is what I call entertainment." Ericc said amazed. "Alright man let's go get us a job"

"Heck yeah!"

As we were making our way to the entrance a kid was walking out with a huge plushie of one of the characters. "Yo check it out" he said pointing at the kid. I looked at the kid then at the plushie. It turned out that with the hit of a button the plushie lighted up. 'Glow in the dark huh?' I thought to myself. "That little brat has $200 on his hands right there." I said. "Dang! You must be rich to go to a place like this huh?"

"Nah... don't worry. I read that the employees here get 50% off on everything, and free food" I said. "You just keep on selling me on this job huh?" He said. We headed inside through some self opening doors. Everything looked amazing! As soon as you entered you were blinded with colorful lights. And there were  bright big screens showing everything they offered and showed of the characters. Your nose felt like it was in heaven from all the aromas you smelled. Pizza, cake, cotton candy, and hot dogs. And those were just a few.

A few minutes later a man approached us with a bright smile and greeted us. "Hey guys! I'm sorry but unfortunately we are about to close. Come back another day" he said. "Actually we were here to apply to get a job" I said. "Well you guys are in luck! I got here two jobs available. Both are for security guards" he said. "Dang. We don't know a thing about being security guards though" Ericc said. "Oh don't worry. Every single person that applied, shortly after quit. Since then nobody showed up for the position. So I'll be more than glad to give it to you guys. Plus you don't really need any experience to work for Fazbear Entertainment" he said. "Alright give it to us then!" I said. "Here you go then. Take a moment to fill these papers out and give them to me" he said.

Me and Ericc went and sat and filled the papers out. I wasn't a fan of working but seeing this place and all its amazing attractions and benefits, I was actually darn excited to start working. "Okay...I think I'm done here. How about you (y/n)?" He asked. "Just putting the finishing touches here". "I'm gonna hand it in and go check out that souvenir shop there" he said as he left. After a few minutes I finished and handed it in to him. "Here you go" I said. "Okay I'll see you guys here tomorrow then. By the way the name is Robert". "I'm (y/n) and the other is Ericc" I said. We waved bye and left.

"So what you get at the shop any way?" I asked. "Well with not that much money I couldn't get anything that interesting but I got you this"he said. He pulled out a small plushie. It was a wolf. She had long Grey hair with a strand of green and earrings on each ear. Name tag said Roxanne. "Looking cute" I said. "Are you falling in love with her already?" He said giggling to himself. I just rolled my eyes. Overall I'm just excited to work and get to meet these characters every one is talking about. Guess we'll find out soon!