Opinions

Thx for all the reads guys. I'm glad you guys are enjoying it so far! 200 people reading this is incredible! Anyways, happy reading✌️

Y/n POV

I was walking with Robert. He was taking me to my office. Technically I'm supposed to walk around and watch out for intruders. So why would I need an office anyway? "Okay y/n this is your office. Call it more of a break room." He giggled. I took a sit on the chair. I took a look at the room. Three huge monitors on a table with buttons and fun lil toys. You had bobble heads of every character, posters that looked amazing, and the cute plushies. Oh and two obvious big doors. "This looks nice and fun" I said. "It's just missing a bean bag chair" I laughed as I told him. "Just don't relax too much. The first day always seem easy, but I have something for you" he said. "Well what is-(SLAM!!). "What the heck!" I shouted. Robert had pulled out a thick book. He dropped it on the table almost giving me a heart attack. "First the map robot now you too!?" I said sarcastically. "Haha calm down. I need you to read this." He said. "Why?" i asked. "Well since your in charge of looking after Rockstar Row, you will also need to learn how to take care of our friends" he said.

I couldn't believe what this guy was saying. That book was as big as the dictionary! "Now I know it sounds bad and seems a lot ...but it's not that complicated. It's mostly just making sure they're alright and working properly." He said. "And you'll have a quiz on what you have read" he said. "WHAT!" I shouted. Robert almost laughed his lungs out. "No no. I was joking. But please read it." He said. "Well I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow again. Later" he left. He left me all shocked and just confused. "I guess I'll just read a part here and the rest at home." I said.

Roxy's POV

I went to go see Chica. I just wanted to go and see what she thought about this new security guard. I entered her room and to my surprise everyone else was here. "Oh Roxanne! Perfect timing. Please take a seat" Freddy said. I took a sit next to Chica. "So what do you all think of y/n so far?" Freddy asked. "Hey, I think he's a cool dude." Monty said. "Yeah I think he is very cute and seems like a caring guy" Chica said. "Can you just imagine me and y/n rocking all night long!?" Monty said. "No no...you mean (y/n) and I eating all the sweets in the whole pizza plex!"she said. "Why would he want to hang out with a girl if he could hang out with Freddy and me!? He could hang out with the boys." Monty said.

Monty and Chica broke into a play fight. I laughed at them. They looked like two little kids fighting over a cookie."Okay guys" Freddy laughed a bit and smiled. "It seems everyone is liking y/n so far." Freddy said. "I definitely think he is an amazing young fellow. I hope he... no...I know he will fit perfectly in our little family" he said. "Hey wait a minute! Roxanne hasn't said anything yet" Chica said. She nudged me on the arm. I gave her and annoyed look. "Well we're waiting Roxy" Chica said. "Well...umm... i think he is alright. He looks like someone fun and good looking. He seemed interested in the karts I had in my room. So maybe he should hang out with me at the raceway. After all, I am the best!" I said laughing. "Oh come on!" Monty said. "Don't start with that!"Chica screamed out playfully. We all laughed afterwards. "So is everybody ready for the big show tomorrow? I'm kinda nervous and excited" I said.

"Don't worry Roxy! We will all do great!" Chica said. "We'll do great! Rock n Roll baby Woo!!" Monty shouted real excited. "Everyone is right Roxy. We will give them a show they won't forget!" Freddy said. I always admired Freddy, even though I think I'm the best. He has always had some sort of fatherly personality. He always takes care of us.

Minutes later...

We were playing on Chica's arcade game while Freddy had a nap on the couch. My eyes felt like they would just shut on their own. "Okay guys it was fun, but I gotta go rest now" I said. Freddy in that moment woke up. "Sure, (yawn) everyone should get as much rest as they can because we got a show tomorrow" Freddy said. "Sure. But I want a rematch!" Monty said. Everyone laughed. I waved bye to everyone and left. 'I need some peace and quiet from them' I walked around trying to find a place to have a moment to myself.

Y/n POV

"Phew! Read half of the booklet. I think I deserve a break." I said. I walked outside the office. 'Alright...let's see what this map has to offer'. Hmm, El Chips Dinner... sounds promising!'. I walked through water fountains, big Freddy statues, and cut outs of the animatronics. Everything looked amazing. I arrived at the small dinner after some time. I headed in and saw lots of cool stuff. You had cactus, Robots wearing sombreros, and piñatas.

I took a sit at a table. It had a a small cactus decoration in the middle. A robot approached me, 'it must be the waiter.' I thought. "Buenas Noches. Could I have two tacos por favor" I said. The robot took notes. "Something to drink with that sir?" The robot asked. "Horchata will do" I said. The robot left. 'Strange how everything is still open. You would think they would be closed and cleaning up instead'

While thinking about that the door opened. In came Roxanne. She noticed me and smiled. Then walked to my table and sat across from me. "Hey y/n!" "Hey Roxanne! I thought you would be in your room resting. Don't you have a big show tomorrow?" I asked. "Well I like to have some time to myself to wind down" she said. Then I noticed that her face changed. Her smile went to a sad worried look.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing. Why would something be wrong? Nothing is wrong with the best. And I'm the best." She said. Her voice sounded shifty though. "If you say so Roxanne". I looked at her and she looked at me. As soon a I turned around, she let out a sigh. "Fine. There is something bothering me" she said. "What is it?"

"Well tomorrow we got a huge show and I'm sort of nervous and scared. B..but only a bit" she said. I looked at her. "Look Roxanne I know we just met, but I can tell your a great person. You'll do great. I know you will. Just go up there and show them what you got. If they don't like it, then ignore them. To me your the best!" I said. Her sadness turned quickly into a smile. She got up fast and ran towards me and gave me a hug. "Thanks. It's surprising to hear that since I don't often get motivating words" she said. I just smiled and laughed. She smiled and gave out a small giggle. 'She looks beautiful when she smiles like that'.

In that moment the robot came in with my food. "Your food sir". There was a grumbling noise. It wasn't me so that left Roxanne. "Someone hungry?" I asked sarcastically. "Maybe." She said. "What would you like?" The robot asked. She smiled and looked at my plate. "The same as him, Señor".