Time With Roxy

Roxannes's POV

"What did he say?! Did he say yes!? Oh I hope he did!" I was hanging out with Chica. I told her I had asked (y/n) to... a date? I wasn't sure. "Well? What did he say?" She asked. "Calm down alright. He said yes" I said. "Oh my! I can't believe it! What are you going to do with him?" She asked speaking quick. "Could you please calm down!? Jeez Chica!" I said. "Did I hear correctly? (y/n) and you are going out on a date?" Freddy said closing the door. I was shocked. "Freddy what the heck!? Weren't you taught to knock first?" I said. Freddy smiled and giggled a bit. "I was coming to check on you guys after today. But I just couldn't help myself to hear what was going on. Plus, you guys were talking loud. Anyone could hear you guys outside" he said. I looked at Chica with a angry look. To my surprise she was chewing on a slice of pizza. "Where did you get that?" I asked. "There was a box on your couch. I decided to grab a slice" she said smiling. "Hey! I was saving that for later" I said crossing my arms. She looked up and shrugged. "Anyways, I think it's great for you to spend time with him" He said. "You think so? You think me and (y/n) could be together?" I asked.

"Of course! He is a caring and a fun guy. I've also noticed he has a smile every time he's with you. He admires you" he said.

"Don't let the whole robot and human thing keep you guys from being together" he said. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Thanks Freddy" I said. "No problem! But shouldn't you be heading out to see him?" He said. I looked at the clock. "Darn! Your right! Well cya later. Wish me luck!" I said as I ran towards the door. 'Hopefully our time together will be amazing'.

Y/N POV

I was sitting at my desk filling out some paper work. Robert had left a stack of papers with a sticky note. 'Hey, could you fill out these papers for me? I have a family issue. Thanks' it said. So as a good worker I am, I did as I was told. "Aaand...done! Now I can wait for Roxy" I said as I took a sip of coffee. I heard a knock on the door as I put my coffee down. I rolled across in my chair and hit the door button. As soon as the door opened I was jump scared by Roxy, causing me to tip backwards in my chair. "Oh my goodness! (Y/n)! Are you okay!?" She said rushing towards me. She crouched and looked at me. I was also looking at her. Then we both bursted out laughing. "Nothing like a good scare to wake you up" I said as Roxy helped me up. "Well should we go then?" Roxy asked.

"Let's go!" I said. "Come on then!" She said. She took my hand and guided me out the office. "Where are we going?" I said. Roxy looked at me with a smile. "We're gonna have fun silly. So come on!"

We walked around the pizza plex. We made our way down to the atrium and suddenly Roxy's eyes stopped on something. "Hey! There's Bonnie Bowl! Wanna go bowling?" She asked. "Why not?" I said. We headed inside and saw a bowling alley decorated with stars and an ice cream counter. "Hey...Roxy?". "Yeah what's up?" She said. "I do have to warn you, I have no clue of how to play" I said scratching my head. She giggled a bit. "Don't worry. I don't either. I've seen the kids Bowl here and I've always wanted to try"she said. We grabbed some bowling balls. Mine was a shiny blue with golden stars. Roxy's was a glittering purple with black stripes. We both took positions and tried to learn how to play. We both sucked at first, but later we were knocking down the bowling pins. "I'm the Best!!" Roxy shouted as she got her first strike.

I smiled and gave her a thumbs up. A few minutes later we got tired and decided to go out and check out the Fazcade. "Let's see if you can beat my record in Highway Racer" she said smiling. "I might not be good in bowling. But arcade games, that's were I'm the best!" I said winking at her. I grabbed the controls and began playing. Moving from left to right. Going fast as the police chased after my car. "Check out my nails (y/n). Aren't they pretty?" She asked. I turned to face her but quickly realized what was going on and faced the console again. "Nice try Roxy" I said focusing. She just giggled and continued watching. Before I knew it I reached the finish line and beat Roxy's record. "No way! You did not just beat me!" She said frustrated. I laughed and said "I told you, I'm the best". She looked at me with a puzzled look. "Who are you? Roxy 2.0" she said laughing. "Wanna try beating my record?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out in a childish way. I laughed a bit. "You look cute when you do that" I said. "Shut up" she said giving me a small push.

We played a little longer. I was really enjoying my time with her. I missed being in company with someone that made you laugh and helped you make fun memories. All of a sudden I heard a small grumble. "Sounds like someone's hungry" I said. "Yeah. I could use a snack. But something sweet" she said.

"I got the perfect dessert then!" I said. I grabbed her hand and took her to a spot that caught my attention on the way to the Fazcade. "By the way Roxy, your nails are pretty" I said looking at her. "Thanks. I told you they were" she said blushing. We arrived at a ice cream bar. "Mmm... ice cream. How did you know it was my favorite?" She asked. I smiled. We took a sit at a table. Surprisingly Roxanne decided to sit next to me. But I wasn't complaining. "So... how's the ice cream?" She asked. "Very good. Why don't you tell me more about yourself Roxy" I said eating the cherry from my ice cream. "Well...i arrived here a few months ago. Me and Monty actually. From what I know we are both new attractions" she said. "Well you guys have been a big hit. You and your key tar make everyone jump of joy" I said. "Yeah. It's funny because when I first got here, I wasn't programmed to play a certain instrument. I had to find what I loved on my own".

"Really?" She licked her ice cream and continued. "Yeah. First of I tried the electric guitar. Chica would help me try to play it. But I just couldn't get the hang of it. Sometimes I would even smash the guitars. I was just frustrated I couldn't play. Just don't mention it to Chica. She gets mad every time she remembers I smashed her guitar" she said giggling. "I won't" I said. "Later on Monty showed me the bass guitar and it was the same thing. But one day while looking through some boxes in parts and service, I found this weird looking guitar. Had like piano keys instead of strings. Started to practice and play with it and here you got me, playing the key tar" she said. "Wow! Well, your amazing on it. Your solo was truly awesome" I said. She smiled brightly. Then her smile turned to a frown.

"I wish more people would say that. Some people don't like me. Ive had parents come up to me saying I scare their children, or that I will kill their kids at the race track, or that they don't like my playing skills. Like what am I supposed to do (y/n)?" She said as she crossed her arms and rested on the table. "Hey...don't let those folk bring you down. Your a very lovable person. I don't think them ladies ever looked into a mirror and seen how ugly they are. They are real ugly. All them Karen's. You are beautiful. You'll always be beautiful to me". She sat back up and scooted closer to me. She rested her head on my shoulder. "Thank you (y/n)" she whispered. "I had an amazing time with you" she said. "So did I" I said. "But...I want a rematch in the arcade" she said. We both giggled. We were silent resting on each other when my watch beeped. My shift was over. Roxanne heard the watch and moved slightly. "You have to go already?" She said. "Sadly, yeah".

"Can you stay with me a little longer?" She asked. "Of course Roxy" I said. She lifted her head up to my ear. "Thank you..." she whispered. Moments later, I felt a kiss on my cheek.

I have to say, this was my favorite chapter to type. Anyway, thanks for reading!✌️