Fallin In Love

Y/N POV

Today I decided to take a moment to relax and have fun before my shift. I was listening to some music in the living room. I sipped on a Coca-Cola while my headphones were blasting music. I was having a peaceful moment, then suddenly my music paused. later blasting through the headphones was my phone's ringtone. "Damn!" I said as i removed my headphones. I looked at the screen. Ericc it said. "Hey what's up man?" I said. "Nothing much, just wondering if you'd like to hangout?" He said. I thought for a moment. I did want to see how the pizza plex was like when it was open. "Sure. I'll be there in a couple of minutes." I said. "Alright cya then." And he hanged up.

I went to my room and changed into a red plaid shirt. Underneath, a shirt of the pizza plex I got for joining the team. It had the Mega Pizza Plex logo. For pants well, I put on some black pants and a pair of black and white Converse. 'Okay I think I'm ready now.' I grabbed my keys and headed out. I looked at my car. 'One of these days I have to give it a wash. She has to look good'. I got in and headed to the pizza plex. When I arrived, there was so many cars and people around the place. 'Woah! It sure is popular!' 'I'll just park in the employees parking lot and use the back door to get in' I thought. After parking I headed inside and was immediately hit by someone. "Sorry" The lady said as she was chasing after her kids. The place sure was busy!

Alright I guess I'll head towards Ericc. But where is he? I pulled out my phone and called him. "You here?" He said. "Yeah where you at?". "I'm up at the D.J. Booth" he said. "Alright I'll be there in a sec" I hanged up. 'Well, better move out of here before I'm eaten alive by this crowd'. I walked through the crowd casually hearing children laugh. But other times I got annoyed at kids crying. "Mommy I want that one...waaaaaaah!!"the kids said. As soon as the kid cried, it was like every other kid was listening to the call and also started crying. 'Man, fuck this' I thought in my head as I rushed through the babbling.

"Finally, the stairs!". I climbed up and saw Ericc waving at me. "You made it! Just in time too!" He said excitedly. "For what?" I asked. "For the show!" He said pointing at the main stage. Suddenly the animatronic group showed up from underneath and started jamming out. "Hit that button for the lights!" Ericc said. I quickly hit the button and lights started spinning in all different colors. "Amazing!" I said. "So how's things?" He said. "It's good. It's a lot quieter during the night though." I said. "Yeah. Mostly it's me looking for lost children or having to deal with Karen's." He said. "One time this lady came up to me saying that Roxy didn't give her child an autograph" he said. "That's fake! Roxy is the sweetest girl I have ever known. She would definitely give anyone an autograph" I said. Suddenly I heard a key tar jamming out by itself. It was Roxy playing her solo. "Woo! Go Roxy!" I shouted. 'She probably won't hear me from this far' I thought. Then I noticed her searching then she looked at me. She smiled and waved. 'Strange, i didn't think she could hear me from that far?'. Ericc looked at me with a smile. "Is there something you haven't told me?" He said. "I think I've told you everything...what else could there be?". "Well do you have a crush on any one in the pizza plex?" He said as he took a sit. The crowd going crazy in the background. "I work during the night. There ain't that much people to talk too". I said.

"(Y/N) just spill the beans dude!" He said smiling. I didn't know if I should tell him. Heck I didn't even know if what I'm feeling is real. "Well, idk. I feel like I do like Roxy...a bit" I said. "You feel or are you sure?" He asked. I walked to the balcony rail looking at the show. "Look...I know I have feelings for her. It's just...it would be strange" I said. "Why? What is strange?" He asked. "Isn't it obvious. I'm a human being. She is a animatronic robot. Or maybe she doesn't like me. Why would she like a human?".

Ericc got up and put a hand on my shoulder. "Look dude, it's not strange alright. Just listen, when you fall in love with someone, you fall in love with their personality and what's inside. The important thing to feel is that your happy with that person. That you enjoy being with her. So don't think that because your different, it won't work" he said. The show ended and the animatronics waved at the audience. I saw Roxy waving at the kids. She had a smile and posed like a rockstar for a second. Then she looked at me and waved. "You know Ericc, your right" I said while waving back. I got up from leaning on the rail and gave him a high five and a bro hug. "Your one of the true ones. Always there when someone needs you. I'm surprised you don't have a girl" I said smiling. He laughed. "It's fun being single too you know. Let's go get some lunch!" He said. We walked down the stairs from the booth. "Actually...you go ahead. I have to go somewhere" I said.

"No problem. Meet you at El Chips" he said as he walked off. I went ahead through the crowd again. Karen's bumping into me and them saying "Well excuse you!". I moved on. Wasn't going to waist my time with them. I went on to rockstar row. I wanted to congratulate everyone. Luckily it was there break time so I could go in without being in line. I entered Freddy's room. Freddy and Monty where there talking. "(Y/N)! What are you doing here?" Freddy asked. "Is there somthing wrong?" Monty asked. "Nope. Just thought I'd come and see the show. It was amazing! Your singing was great Freddy, and Monty that bass was awesome too!" I said. They both looked at me smiling. "Thx bro!" Monty said giving me a high five. "Really? Most kids think my voice is a bit off" Freddy said. "You were great!" I said.

"Anyways I better check on the rest. Later guys!" I said. I headed outside and headed to Chica's room. I opened the door slowly then shouted "Gotcha!!". "Aaaah!! Caught again! (Y/N)! What are you doing here?" She asked. I laughed a bit and was later being squished by Chica hugging me. "I thought I'd come and see the show" I said. " You were fantastic with that guitar solo!"

She smiled. "Glad you liked it! Want some pizza?" She asked. "Not right now. I have to go see Roxy. How about you save me some for later?" I said as I walked to the door. "You know that ain't gonna happen" she said giggling. "Well we'll make another one then. Later!". I headed out the door. I started to head to Roxy's room. 'Why am I shaking? Why is my heart beating fast?' I thought. I opened the door and went in. I looked through out the room and finally spotted a beautiful sparkly grey hair by the vanity mirror. Roxy immediately turned around. "Hey (Y/N)! What are you doing here?" She said. "Just wondered how this place was like during the day, and also see your guys show" I said. She looked at me. I was drawn in by those beautiful sunflower colored eyes. "Did you like it?" She said while her ears dropped down. "Like it? Nah...I loved it!" I said with a bright smile. Her ears perked up. "You did?! Of course you did I'm the BEST!!" She said excitedly. I laughed and sat on the couch. I noticed a plushy and picked it up checking it out. " I didn't know you could hear me or even see me that far" I said.

"Well...I do have some advanced technology. My eyes and ears are powerful" she said. Just then an announcement came on. "Freddy and the gang are ready to talk and take pictures with you! Please make your way to your buddies room!". "Well... I better head out then" I said. "Yeah..." she said. "I'll see ya later Roxy" I said.

Just as I was grabbing the door Roxy spoke. "Hey umm...(y/n)?". She suddenly looked down and touched her fingers together. "Yeah? Something wrong?" I said. "Would you like to hangout and do something fun when you come back for your shift?" She asked. I was shocked. 'Does she sort of want a date? I can't believe it!'. I thought. "Yeah! That would be fun Roxy!" I said with a smile. She looked up and her ears perked up too. "Really? Awesome!" She said smiling. Just then some kids were banging at the door looking for Roxanne. "Well i better get going. Cya tonight Roxy." I said as I headed out. 'A date with Roxy...Is this really happening?' I thought. "Excuse me! Young man! I'd like to speak with the person in charge here!" A lady said. 'Just as things were going nicely' I thought.

Thx for reading. 1 k views is something amazing! I hope you guys are enjoying it so far. Cya in the next one👋