Chapter-18

"Sleep tight Seiji" Tetsuya stroke the younger hair who was laid on the bed with eyes anytime to be close.

It was dark. With heavy heart he sigh sadly staring at Seiji whose eyes finnally gave up to sleep.

"We're home Tetsuya-chan, seiji-chan"

Tetsuya heard his mother shout informing that they're back. He went out of room to greet his parents.

"How was your day oka-san, oba-san?"

"Ara!!! Tetsuya-chan it was great right dear?" Mrs. Kuroko answer showing her teeth and ask her husband who said none but smile warmly "How yours and Seiji?"

"It was alright, Seiji was tired so I've already put him to sleep"

"That's good children at his age should have fun and sleep early" Mr. Kuroko said with satisfied face while Mrs. Kuroko nodded

"Oh!!! I almost forgot" Mrs. Kuroko snap her finger remembering that she had brought sovereign. She handed those two paper bag she was holding to Tetsuya.

"Mom you didn't have to you know!!!"

"Hoi!!! Even if you have a rich husband now so this cheap gifts may not be worth for you I'm still your mother Tetsuya-chan" She pout playing with her fingers

Tetsuya helplessly looked at his father to help him who nodded with a blank face.

"Enough dear, you know he didn't mean it like that"

"I know dear, I was just pulling his leg" Mrs. Kuroko wink at his husband while biting her tongue making both the male sigh shaking their head.

"Are you guys hungry. Should I prepare something for you two?"

"Don't worry we already ate Tetsuya. You take rest you must be tired whole day playing with our little prince" Me. Kuroko said taking off his coat.

Tetsuya didn't say anything and took the coat from his dad.

"Wellllllll although we had already eaten there but I still want to have my son's homemade food" Mrs. Kuroko said tapping her chin while drooling over the food. "Yep!!! your food are best than any other cheft that's one of the reason why that Seijuro-chan love about you. But if you're tired you should take a rest as your dad suggested"

"Thank you for your compliment mom but I don't think my food are worth comparing to those cheft" Tetsuya said with flushed face and a little panic voice. Tetsuya wasn't sure although his husband used to said that his cooking was also one of the reason why he loves him while they were still dating.

"Heh!!! Our Kuro- oh! I mean Akashi Tetsuya-chan is being 'shy~i shy~i' " Mrs. Kuroko tease her further more while Mr. Kuroko shook his head .

"Mom stop it" Tetsuya shouted with his burning red face.

"Why are you shouting mommy?" the three of of looked upside the stairs when they heard a lazy voice. Seiji was standing with a sleepy face with a little hand rubbing one of his eyes while the other hand carry a big pillow.

"Seiji/-chan/little prince???"

Seiji was still in daze and yawn making the three older coo at him

"Seiji come here" Tetsuya call his son who oblite. Tetsuya carry him and ask with a guilty face "did we woke you up" to which the mini version of Akashi nodded still in daze.

"Granny is sorry Seiji-chan" Mrs. kuroko sincerely apologise.

"So is grandpa" although Mr. Kuroko wasn't the one to make noise but he didn't stop the the mother and son from making making noises so he feel also guilty.

"Seiji forgive you all" The mini Akashi shut his eyes tightly to get out of his daze

The three elders brighten their face upon his words and smile. "Are you hungry Seiji?" Tetsuya asked to which the other nodded vigorously "Then stay with your granny and grandpa while I prepare the dish" He put Seiji on the floor.

"Need help?" Mrs. Kuroko asked rolling her sleeves ready to help but Tetsuya shook his head and went towards the kitchen to her disappointment but soon brigenten up and took Seiji and started chatting and playing with him.

After cooking was done they eat and soon after digesting the food they went to their own room to sleep but Tetsuya stayed up as he was sitting on the couch with a gloomy face. It was too silent you can even hear the clock ticking every second

He glance at the clock. A trance of sadness can be seen in those beautiful deep ocean eyes. It was going to be mid night so he stood up and left the house. As he close the door he heard the neighbor's dogs howling. But what he didn't expect was when he turned he saw Nigou sitting and wiggling his tails and his tongue out. He looked like he was waiting for him since hours

"Nigou?" He asked surprised the dog in front of him "woff" happily when he said his name

"You shouldn't have" he said worried but the dog title his head Tetsuya sigh but soon smile

"Let's go" the both walked out the house together with their back face.

The clock ticking and when the show it was mid night the two disappear along with the wind and few sparks.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Mommy/ Tetsuya" as in cue Akashi and Seiji both mumble in there sleep but while the the father was awake the mini version was in deep sleep.

Akashi stood up from his chair and close the album. He went to the room to check on Tetsuya only to hear the beeping sound he doesn't wanted to hear.

His eyes widen and he quickly went towards the unconscious person

"T-Tetsuya?" the voice crack. His whole body started to shake when he didn't hear any response "T-Tetsuya? oi can you hear me?"

The butler that was patrolling heard his master's shaking voice what he saw shook him his master was shaking vigorously. He doesn't know what to do so first he call Midorima.

When Midorima heard what was happening he came as fast as he can. After few minutes he reach Akashi mansion without wasting time he rush towards the room. He saw the butler waiting for him but he ignored him with a loud bang he open the door. What he saw shook him Akashi was holding Tetsuya's hand with his head hung low while crying.

"A-Akashi?"

Akashi didn't look up and just told him while sniffing

"Sintaro th-they......"

"They're gone!!!"