Chapter-19

"YOU'RE REALLY GOOD FOR NOTHING YOU PIECE OF S***" Aomine yelled grabbing the green hair's collar with his bloodshot eyes.

Other started panicking seeing Aomine going mad.

Few serin members and gom except Kise were inside the hall waiting for Akashi to come out and let them see Tetsuya. Akashi didn't let anyone go inside to see Tetsuya corpse since he wanted some time

At first they object especially Aomine  but Midorima and the butler somehow manage it.

"Do something Atsushi" Tatsuya said looking at the giant who didn't even bother to look at them.

"Mido-chin deserve it" he said coldly

"ATSUSHI" Tatsuya shouted greeting his teeth.

With a sigh Atsushi pull Aomine away from Midorima.

"LET ME GO YOU ******"

"Aomine-kun just calm down" Riko  said wiping her tears

"YEA! AND HOW AM I SUPPOSE TOOO"

The room got silent after he said that with everyone either looking down tearing up.

"W-why, why can't you just save him"

All this time Midorima didn't open his mouth and just look down ashame, regret, guild, and many emotion.

"Shintaro did his best Aomine" Takao defended his husband coming from washroom. His face was wet but his eyes were red and swollen.

"THEN WHY IS TETSU NOT AWAKE YET BUT INSTEAD...." he roared but couldn't continue the last word.

"Aom-...." As Takao was about again but Midorima interrupted in the middle

"That's enough Takao"

Takao look at his husband who shook his head.

Takao teared up and run away from the room crying. Others look at him and Midorima worriedly.

Riko and Tatsuya look at each other before following Takao.

The room felt silent angain as the three left.

"N-nightmare"

Others look at momoi as soon as she shutter one word with her tumbling lips.

Riko and Midorima wanted to take a step towards her but dare not seeing her pale look as if she had seen a ghost.

"T-this i-is nothing but a NIGHTMARE AHHHHHHH" all of them got startled as she started scream like a crazy person

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Akashi was still crying while holding Tetsuya's cold palm with both his hand.

"Don't torture me like that Tetsuya..... Come back, please" every word came as wispher

"One word... Even one word is enough for me to light up my hope Tetsuya PLEASE....." His body shook violently and tear falls without stopping

"Gomene Sei-kun"

Akashi immediately looked around the room which was quiet and empty.

He was sure it was Tetsuya's voice

A sad smile form on his lip as he let the hand go.

"Tetsuya my love...."

His trumbling hand meet Tetsuya's cold and pale cheek  and started stroking it.

"I-I get it"

"Rest well my only love...  Tetsuya" with that he kiss his forehead.

He took the seat on the bed and adjust Tetsuya pulling him closer to his chest and  hugging him and sigh shakingly.

"Remember how we first met?" He said looking at the ceiling thinking about their first meeting.

.........

Akashi was jogging early in the morning. He look dashingly handsome with sweat forming on his face, but too bad no one was around to see the sight.

He stop under the tree and looked at his watch. With a breath he was about to start to jog back  but stop hearing the rustling sound from above. When he look up, his eyes widen and before he even had a time to move his limb a boy fall on him from the tree making his back hit the ground

"Oi get up" he order coldly.

The boy who has his eyes shut and hand tightly grip on Ajashi's joggers open his eyes and looked at him.

Akashi eyes meets blue eyes.

Akashi was mesmarize by the boy's beauty. He was caught of guard when the boy suddenly smile at him and his heart beat started to beating violently.

Just one word was left inside his head

Beautiful'

The bluenette stood up and held a helping hand to Akashi who was still stunned to even blink an eye.

The bluenette got nervous thinking he might had gotten hurt because of him.

Akashi quickly recover and accept the bluenette's hand to his releif.

After he stood up Akashi dust the invincible dirt from his shoulder and stare at his face.

The bluenette boy bend down and apologize

"E-excuse me, I'm really sorry"

"It's alright but are you alright?" Akashi caught lightly before asking worriedly

The boy look up both staring at each other's eyes before the bluenette look at the ground and answer with a simple "hmm"

The bluenette couldn't help but smile shyly which didn't get unnoticed by our handsome redhead who smirked seeing such expression.

'Cute~' he thought

"Ahem, I'm Akashi Seijuro" with a caught successfully getting the bluenette attention he introduced himself.

The bluenette smile and extended his hand for a handshake

"I'm Kuroko Tetsuya"

Akashi accept his handshake with a smirk and thought

'Kuroko Tetsuya huh! So Cute~ you will be mine soon Tet~su~ya'

........

( Yo minna-san👋👋 I have two things to tell you. First I might not update quickly as before since I'm confuse how to continue the next chapter and Second 🎉🎉🎉👏👏I PASS MY FINAL EXAM😂😂 somehow~

Your support and wishes had been finally paid of Thank you Minna-san)