Chapter-20

Tears slip from Akashi's eyes that fall on Tetsuya closed eyes.

It's been a long time since he cried like this.

The first time he cried was when his mother died, and this is the second time.

Tightening his grip he let those tears fall

One person crying and the other sleeping peacefully in his arms.

This will be their last day spending their time together as the sleeping beauty will leave him forever....

......................................................................

Everyone who waited inside the hall wanting to see Tetsuya finally enter the room with a painful expression. Some couldn't even stand it and started crying seeing the lifeless body in Akashi's arm.

However Akashi who held Tetsuya in his arms already stop shedding tears and looked at the group of people with a blank face.

If they hadn't knew Akashi's love for Tesuya and those swollen eyes they would've thought that he was a heartless person.

Aomine took the courage and move towards the bed with a gloomy face and stop when his eyes met Akashi's eyes.

Clenching his fist and with hesitate he asked "now what?"

Akashi, who still has a blank face looked away from his eyes and  stare at the people entered the room with many emotions.

He could only see the disbelief in their face or sad or hear them sobbing silently.

"Tomorrow we'll held funeral for Tetsuya and Nigou" he said calmly to them. The people gave a  horrific expression and Aomine who was beside him has already a dark face. Some wants to protest, who knows Tesuya might come back to life again? but no words were coming out.

Somehow they knew that this was just their wishful thought which was impossible but they still couldn't accept that Tetsuya is leaving them

"...A-Akashi..." Momoi who has the most horrific face spoke. But before she could even speak further Akashi cut off her which neither of them could refute and some even shrink their heads.

"My words are absolute"

"Now leave" he ordered.

After he ordered everyone left except Aomine who still didn't even move a step even after his order.

"Daiki" Akashi called his name with a warning.

Aomine who felt that warning didn't seem daze but instead rather looked at him with a twisted face. Glancing at Nigou beside Tetsuya  and then at Tetsuya he open his his mouth and spit out three words.

"Don't blame youself." with that he left closing the door with a loud bang.

The room was silent

Akashi was a little daze. He was indeed blaming himself for Tesuya and nigou's death. He thought no one can see through him if he masked his pain and he was wrong.

The corner of his lips raise

"Worthy of being called your best friend Tetsuya" he said looking at his lover and kiss his hair gentle.

.....................................................................

"Aomine pov"

'Tsk that idiot.'

'Think he can fool everyone if he stayed indifference to everyone?. Even if he can fool everyone around him he can't fool me.'

I complain as I walk out the room with my hand rubbing my neck.

'If he wasn't holding Tetsu I'll be punching that  face of his.'

'And Tetsu...'

I stop my step as I thought about him. I thought we have some hope when he came back to life but...

I gritted my teeth thinking how he just suddenly left with that stupid dog of his without after giving us hope.

"He is even more cruel that that bastard"