Maggie, Bekka and Nicole (Dimitrescu VAs)

Nicole was simply playing Resident Evil Village with Maggie when all of a sudden, her stream got cut off. The viewers all disappeared.

Nicole's face showed pure confusion as she paused the game to figure out what just happened.

"What happened?" Maggie asked once she noticed Nicole's expression.

"I don't know- my stream just stopped," Nicole started to do something on her side of the camera before suddenly, she fell back on her chair. Her yelp was silenced when she fell and she didn't even make a sound when she supposedly hit the ground.

Maggie's eyes widened. "Nicole! Are you oka-" she cut herself off when she, too, was suddenly pushed back on her seat.

She fell, but once she opened her eyes again...she was in a completely different place!

"Ugh..." she heard a feminine groan beside her. She turned her head and saw Bekka, with Nicole on the other side of her.

"What the hell...?" Nicole murmured when she sat up to survey where they ended up.

She saw Bekka and Maggie too. "You guys! Where are we!?" She asked panickedly as she quickly stood up. Maggie followed but Bekka was still oblivious of what was going on.

"Huh...? What? Where...?" Suddenly, her eyes widened. "Where am I!?" She stood up stiffly yet swiftly. She looked around and saw Maggie with Nicole.

"That's just what I asked!" Nicole shot back as if it was an insult. Despite only being actors in the making of the game, they really do act like real sisters at times.

Bekka shook her head awake.

Maggie observed the surroundings. They were in a rurual area of sorts...

"Were we kidnapped!? Oh my god!" Bekka started panicking, looking around frantically.

"N- no, that can't be it! There's just- there's no way that would happen to us!" Nicole tried to comfort, but to no avail as Bekka was already starting to cry.

That is, until Maggie comes to a conclusion. "Hey, wait a second..." Bekka and Nicole both looked at her the second she spoke.

Maggie was staring up. Her eyes were wide as she stared.

Nicole and Bekka followed her completely surprised gaze and they, too, were shocked out of their minds.

From where they were, they could see...

"...Castle Dimitrescu...!?" Nicole practically screamed. "What the- how!?"

Bekka had her mouth open in shock. "Castle-!? What!? How!? It's just a game! I- it can't be real! Can it...!?" Maggie was speechless.

"How is this possible? Are you sure that isn't just a green screen?" Nicole asked, specifically to Maggie.

Maggie shook her head and looked away from the massive castle's view. "I- I don't know, either!" She replied.

Suddenly, they could hear growling. Nicole was the first to look and she screamed when she saw a life-like Lycan approach them.

"Holy- run!" Nicole shouted and the three of them booked it without hesitation.

The creature which was initially from the game started to chase them. The three of them ran as fast as they could and they reached a village. It didn't look deserted, so...

"Ethan Winters... isn't here yet?" Nicole asked particularly no one as the Lycan from before jumped towards them.

Suddenly, bullets came from in front of them, shooting the Lycan's head multiple times, killing it instantly.

The three of them stared shocked as multiple villagers gunned it down.

"You three! You're not from here, are you!" One of them shouted. It sounded like Anton, though. The three women still looked shocked.

"Speak or we'll just kill you outsiders!" Their guns were then pointed at them.

"Wait!" A woman shouted from behind the villagers. The woman came forth.

It was... "Luiza!?" Nicole exclaimed. The woman looked confused as to how she knew her name but she ignored it and made them follow her.

From the game, Nicole thought, Luiza was a good person who let Ethan in...so maybe we could trust her?

She had doubts. After all, being in a video game itself was all too much, let alone trust anyone. How did they end up here, anyway? And why? Because they're the voice and actors of some characters?

Luiza let them in her home as the villagers proceed to grimace just by looking at their fellow villager letting a bunch of outsiders in.

Maggie, Bekka and Nicole gladly sit down to try and process the situation.

"What are your names, if I may ask?" Luiza started.

Nicole was the first to speak. "Nicole Tompkins. Nice to meet you..."

Luiza smiled effortlessly. "I'm sure you already know my name. Luiza, if you don't mind me introducing myself again."

Nicole hesitantly nodded.

Maggie came next. "Maggie Robertson. We're glad you came to... save us, back there." Luiza nodded kindly. Bekka went last. "I'm... Bekka Prewitt. It's nice to meet you."

The air was tense as Luiza observed them. "Alright. You're all... foreigners, right? You're not from here, Romania." The three nodded.

"Oh... okay, then... I'll assume you don't know anything about what lies in this village, aside from that Lycan, thr creature that tried to attack you."

Nicole shook her head. "No, I-"

"Luiza, open up! The outsiders are going to be given to Mother Miranda as an offering!"

Luiza seemed to have went pale. So did Maggie, Bekka and Nicole. They ALL knew what that meant.

Luiza looked apologetic but with no choice, she allowed the other villages in to seize the three foreigners.